The procurement profession has undergone a major transformation in the last 10 years and is widely recognised as being a function that can have a dramatic impact on an organizations bottom line. Best in Class Procurement delivers a wealth of value opportunities that can ensure that maximum advantage can be gained from your Supply Chain and associated supply- base. For procurement professionals who want to keep up with the modern theories and techniques of procurement and supply chain management participation on this course is essential.
This program conducted by expert trainer Matt Harrison will provide the insight, understanding, skills and desire to change, improve and achieve measurable results.
Delivery Type: Group-Live
Pre-requisites to earn the certificate:
2+ years of experience | Completion of the Competency Assessment Instrument | Attendance - delegates must attend all sessions of the course. Delegates who miss more than two hours of the course sessions will not be eligible to take the course exam | Successful completion of the course assessment (examination), home assignments and reaching the passing rate of 65%.
Level: Advanced Training
Certificate validity period: Once granted, this certification is valid for a lifetime.
* As per NASBA standards, each hour of course content involves 1CPE credit. Upon completion of the course, learners receive a total of 28 NASBA CPE credits.
1. Understand and implement Best in Class Procurement
2. Embrace the Modern Trends in Supply Chain Management
3. Improve the process of selecting, developing and managing the Supplier
4. Master the Contract Management process in Procurement
5. The ability to use the designation CIPP™ on your business card and resume[public] => 1 [online] => 0 [onsite] => 1 [promo_code] => [payment_processor] => tutunska_banka ) [original:protected] => Array ( [id] => 302 [start_date] => 2017-10-09 08:30:38 [end_date] => 2017-10-12 16:30:38 [publish_date] => 2015-03-01 [enabled] => 1 [name] => 11 [location] => 15 [credits] => [cpe_sponsor_image] => 1 [currency] => USD [price]