Terms & Conditions
1. Payment Terms
2. Cancelation and Postponement Policy
3. Selection of Trainer and Location
Selection of the trainer and training location shall be at the discretion of Leoron Professional Development Institute. Every effort shall be made to maintain continuity, but, if necessary, Leoron Professional Development Institute can change the trainer and training location any time prior to commencement of the course.
4. Intellectual Property
The copyright, intellectual property and design rights of the learning materials are property of Leoron Professional Development Institute and its expert trainers. It cannot be copied, shared or reproduced without prior written consent of Leoron Professional Development Institute.
5. Health and Safety
The clients must conform to and comply with the Health and Safety Policy and Procedures as laid down by Leoron Professional Development Institute or its partner organizations when the course is delivered in leased premises. Breaches of these policies and procedures may result with the client being suspended or excluded from the course and premises.
6. Complaints and Refunds ProcedureLEORON PDI defines a complaint as a formal expression of dissatisfaction that requires a formal response. LEORON Professional Development Institute recognizes that, from time to time, trainee problems or concerns may arise. To address these, the Institute has put in place a complaints and appeal policy. This complaints and appeals policy and associated procedures have been prepared consistent with LEORON Professional Development Institute’s intention of properly managing complaints and appeals made by trainees in order to promote the timely and appropriate resolution of issues. LEORON Professional Development Institute is further committed to addressing all complaints and appeals in a fair and equitable manner in accordance with legislative requirements, standards and best practices.
7.LEORON’s complaints and appeal process:A formal complaint needs to be submitted separately from the general feedback process and not through the feedback form.
The written complaint should include:
• details of the issue leading to the complaint
• date(s) when the issue occurred
• complainants full name and contact details
• student ID
• details of the consequences resulting from the I ssue and the remedy being sought
The initial complaint will be acknowledged by LEORON within 2 working days (48 hours) of receipt and a full response will be provided within 7 working days.
If the initial response to the complaint is not regarded as satisfactory, the next stage is to write to the LEORON Sales Director at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the complaint and the initial response to be reviewed. You can expect the Sales Director to acknowledge your request within 4 working days of receipt and a full response within 15 workings days.
LEORON's aim is to resolve all matters as quickly as possible. However, inevitably some issues will be more complex and may therefore require longer to be fully investigated. Consequently, timescales given for handling and responding to complaints are indicative.
If a matter requires more detailed investigation, an interim response will be sent describing what is being done to deal with the matter, and the revised timescales for when a full reply can be expected.
If the response from the Sales Director is not satisfactory, then there is the final option of escalating the complaint in writing to the Managing Director at: email@example.com
MD’s contact details are also included on the official course brochure as well as registration form.
Escalation should take place within 10 days of receiving the written response from LEORON’s Managing Director and should state the reason for dissatisfaction with the decision made by the Managing Director.
The Managing Director will normally respond within 10 working days to inform the complainant of the action which will be taken to investigate the complaint, and when the outcome of the investigation can be expected. This outcome will be the final decision by LEORON.
If the task force determines that the quality complaint is valid, the clients may get free rerun of this or other program (for corporate clients) or
free participation in future program (for individual 3 clients). The client and LEORON can also negotiate other types of compensation depending on the specifics of the quality complaint.
8. Force MajeureLeoron Professional Development Institute shall not be liable to the clients or be deemed to be in breach of any agreement it has concluded with them for any delay in performing or failure to perform any of the Leoron Professional Development Institute’s obligations in respect of the services if the delay or failure was due to any cause such as war, warlike activities, fire, storm, explosion, national emergency, labor dispute, strike, lock-out, civil disturbance, actual or threatened violence by any terrorist group, newly enacted law or regulation or any other cause not within the control of Leoron Professional Development Institute.
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
LEORON Professional Development Institute
Tel: +971 4 447 5711
Indigo Icon Tower JLT, Office 502
P.O. Box 390601 | Dubai, UAE
LEORON Professional Development Institute AB
Tel: +46 36 291 6110
553 18 Jönköping, Sweden
KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
Saudi Experts Co. for Training and Development
Tel : +966 11 464 4865
King Fahad Road, Aamar Building First Floor
P.O.Box 68531 | 11537 Riyadh, KSA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
LEORON Management Training
Tel: +971 2 495 7000
Capital Business Center, Office 12-26
P.O. Box 44737 | Abu Dhabi, UAE
Tel: +389 2 329 8411
Str. 20, No 82, Brazda, Cucer-Sandevo
1000 Skopje, MKD
LEORON Training and Development, LLP
Tel : +7 727 971 6685
Zharkentskaya str. 23, Gorny Gigant microdistrict
050059 Almaty, KAZ