Continuous shifts in global market demand and opportunity, brought about by the speed and pace of new technologies, now demand that organizations be flexible and adaptable. Recent CEO surveys show Training and Development is fast becoming an essential organizational resource, rather than an optional extra. Executives recognize these shifts require better-educated, better-trained, and higher-performing individuals and teams to effectively execute an organization’s strategic objectives. With increased investment and attention, comes an expectation that Training Managers possess the business skills to create and effectively lead a High Performance Training organization. CEO’s want Training Leaders who can strategically tackle one of the most critical issues facing businesses today - how to justify, in true business terms, the enormous investment needed to make the knowledge-based organization of the future a reality. This course teaches you how to make Training a powerful and productive force for organizational competitive advantage.
Delivery Type: Group Live | Pre-requisites: None | Level: Advanced Training | This Program is worth: 35 NASBA CPE credits and 20 HRCI Recert. credits |
The training was great! Mr. Kevin was an inspirational and well “matter expert” trainer. I would love to be trained by him again in the nearest future.
Ahoed Al Amodi
Human Resources Policies & Planning in HRDF
LEORON did make this training experience matter by providing us with such a professional course and instructor.
Workforce Planning & Recruitment Specialist
National Water Company
I loved the training, it was very interesting, the trainer is brilliant. I would attend more trainings of him, actually any of them!
Majed Al Afeefi
HR Employment Manager
ADGAS, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Provides awareness for the traditional HR approach, not only as an Administrative Support but as well as a Strategic Business Partner player, game-changer, and very promising especially for Strategic Workforce Planning
Faisal Al Turki
Human Resources Director
King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz University Hospital, KSA
1. Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge in strategically leading and managing a Training, Learning, Development, and/or Performance function.
2. Learn how to gain C-Suite and Managerial Support by Creating a Strategic Training Plan that is integrated with business strategy.
3. Utilize a comprehensive Training Audit to identify critical operating strengths and opportunities areas within the Training function.
4. Examine practical methods, tested frameworks, sound techniques, and proven ideas to manage your organization’s training function and produce tangible, bottom-line results.
5. Learn how to cost justify training initiatives and create a Training Scorecard that illustrates the ROI of Training.
Facts & Numbers
training sectors we operate in
Public sessions a year
trained professionals in 2016
International Associations and Institutes
offices throughout the world