The APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) program provides you with the ability to understand and evaluate production and inventory activities within a company’s global operations.
This instructor-led review course:
1. Provides an in-depth review of certification topics including essential terminology, concepts, and strategies related to demand management, master scheduling, quality control, and continual improvement.
2. Teaches proven techniques for increasing efficiencies and improving your company’s bottom line. The course is an instructor-led competency review that will explain the theory, key concepts, best-practices, terminology and application of these topics while guiding participants to the additional study needed to pass each of the CPIM Exam.
3. This is the 2nd of three program sessions that cover the APICS Certified Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM) Body of Knowledge. The three program session are:
- Program Session 1: (5 day - 35 hours) CPIM Module 1 - Basics of Supply Chain Management
- Program Session 2: (5 day - 35 hours) CPIM Module 2: Module 2 - Master Planning of Resources, and CPIM Module 3 - Detailed Scheduling and Planning
- Program Session 3: (5 day - 35 hours) CPIM Module 4 - Execution and Control of Operations, and Module 5 - Strategic Management of Resources
“Thanks for good work you did last week. In my opinion that was the best interactive course I have ever attended.”
Kenya National Highways
I really do had a wonderful time during the training and the exposure I have gained. Also meeting with different people and getting to know of more different ways and approaches in different organizations through the interactive sessions we had. I am satisfied with the training, and also look for future opportunities of training with LEORON.
Saipem Contracting Nigeria Ltd.
It truly was a wonderfully structured and entertaining class. It was amazing how time flew by! I could definitely tell that our instructor, loves what he does. His class energized me! The format of the class and the class materials were quite different from another classes I took, and in my opinion, much more logical. I thoroughly enjoyed it and am actually excited to take more courses with LEORON!
Eng. Osama N. Al-Buhaisi
Retal Urban Development Company
“Thanks for facilitating great training that we can put in to practice as soon as Monday next week. I take with me a lot of great learning's from each one of you and I'm happy that I have more professional colleagues than I had before on Monday morning". Have fun and please keep it touch through THE BETTER OPTION!!”
1. Translating plans into operational activities and define and apply techniques in the operations field.
2. Comparing actual output to plans and taking appropriate corrective actions
3. Creating operational solutions in the face of competing resources
4. Explaining the release of work and reporting performance through data collection
5. Understanding the execution of quality initiatives and continuous improvement plans
Facts & Numbers
trained professionals in 2016
offices throughout the world
Public sessions a year
International Associations and Institutes
training sectors we operate in