Major Roles And Responsibilities
Sales and Business Development
• Maintain and expand prospects database, within assigned territory, to pursue strategic growth opportunities and provide clients with long-term value.
• Do a thorough research (not limited to LinkedIn) and locate potential clients.
• Expand the clients’ database on daily basis.
• Conduct (phone) sales presentations to new clients by following Leoron’s 7 Steps Pitch - minimum of 15 successful sales presentations.
• Maintain email communication as well as WhatsApp and LinkedIn messaging with (potential) clients: send follow-up emails for missed calls, promotional emails, confirmation email upon registering for a course, congratulations email, upon completing a course
• Respond to customer needs and requirements by offering unequivocal training solutions (assisted by TL or Senior)
• Service existing customers and focus on development of new ones.
• Collaborating with Senior and TL in developing own personal skills and as well as clients as clients.
• Working as a part of Business Unit, effectively reporting to a Unit Head.
• Carry-out thorough market research for given projects and assert potential, target group, opportunities, and competitors.
• Anticipate, listen to and respond to customer needs and requirements by offering supreme customer care. Ensure highest customer experience and relationship building.
• Advertise and promote assigned public courses and portfolio, on social media.
• Generate, maintain and build close relationships with new and existing large accounts throughout the year by being coached and mentored by your TL and Head.
• Coordinate and control all activities with the support functions related to: course location, travelling arrangements, material management and customer experience.
• Chis position might require traveling to GCC countries and/or the location of Key Clients for the purpose of executing public courses or meeting clients.