LEORON Professional Development Institute – UAE is hiring
Business Development Advisor
Submit your resume by July 20th, 2018 at [email protected]
With subject: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR – UAE
We offer the opportunity to
- Develop strong business acumen,
- Contribute to global innovation,
- Work in a supportive, reliable and international community; with plenty of professional development opportunities,
- Become a part of an environment committed to excellence,
- Earn competitive salaries & Bonuses.
We are looking for someone interested to work in
- Business Development
- Event Management
- Market Research
- Project Management
Bachelor Degree in any of the following:
- Business Administration / Business English / Business
- Business Economics (Management, Marketing or Finance)
- Human Resources
- International Business
- International Relations
- Excellent command of English language
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Detailed and customer-oriented
- Determined, Sales Directed and Self-driven
A person who is already located in UAE.
About LEORON Institute:
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into a comprehensive training institute, offering training and development solutions in all strategic corporate functions, including corporate finance, HR, SCM, operations, and engineering.”
With sa trategic distribution of our offices in leading locations, such as Dubai, Accra, Skopje, Jonkoping, Riyadh and Almaty, our team of experts delivers approximately 500 courses annually, and roughly 10,000 professionals are equipped with appropriate education and the latest insights in a wide assortment of industries across the EMEA region.
LEORON’s mission is to help our worldwide clients increase their competitiveness by improving the competency levels of their employees, through top quality training and development solutions delivered by unrivaled global experts and facilitated by the best training managers in the industry.
Whether our clients are facing difficulties re-organizing their brand, equipping their workforce with an extra set of skills or aiming to assess competencies within an existing structure, our development planning is a great solution.