ACP® Agile Certified Practitioner – Exam Preparation Course
Agile is a topic of growing importance in project management. The marketplace reflects this importance, as project management practitioners increasingly embrace agile as a technique for managing successful projects. The PMI-ACP® certification recognizes an individual’s expertise in using agile practices in their projects while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through agile tools and techniques. In addition, the PMI-ACP® certification carries a higher level of professional credibility as it requires a combination of agile training, experience working on agile projects, and examination on agile principles, practices, tools and techniques. The global certification
also supports individuals in meeting the needs of organizations that rely on project practitioners to apply a diversity of methods to their project management.
COURSE KEY TAKE AWAYS
- Apply agile practices on specific project situations
- Understand PMI’s® agile approach, during the requirement, analysis, design, development, tests and deployment phases
- Understand the challenges of embracing and transitioning into a more agile project culture
- Determine if the agile approach is an option considering the project situation and environment
- Successfully adapt to the agile approach
- Prepare for the PMI-ACP® exam while completing the required contact hours/PDUs
- Navigate the tools, techniques, knowledge, and skills addressed in PMI’s seven domains of practice
- Understand practical options to implement agile project principles effectively
- Practice for the exam with sample questions, quizzes and exercise
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Project Managers, project team members, SCRUM Masters, Product Owners, Product Managers, members of the PMO and those looking at agile alternatives in their organization.
PMI AGILE CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION
Once you pass the exam, you’re granted the PMI-ACP® certification. You may refer to yourself as a PMI-ACP® certification holder as long as you have an active certification status. AGILE CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER (PMI-ACP)® credential is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
*“PMI” and “ACP” are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Introduction to the PMI-ACP® Exam and Agile Principles
Problem Detection and Resolution
Fill In the Gaps/Preparing to Pass the Exam