Branch Manager Program – Arabic
In spite of the moving dynamics of branch banking, branches continue to play a central role in the overall offerings of the retail banks. Recent years there has been a trend of migration of the purely transactional services towards direct channels so following on that, branches need a specific and systematic methodology for achieving branch excellence. This requires full engagement and leadership from branch managers and their teams.
It is overbearing for retail banks to capitalize on the opportunity to turn their branches into brand-building, loyalty-enhancing pillars of profitability. Branches remain the primary channel for customer acquisition and consultative sales for both consumers and small businesses.
The branch manager is required to demonstrate considerable skill sets which includes good financial understanding, people management skills, ability to bring in sales revenues and retain current customers, whilst adhering to changing regulations and policy parameters.
This course is designed to enhance management, coaching and leadership skills to further improve the present status and aspire for a more successful future.
COURSE KEY TAKEAWAYS
- Learn how to “think finance” and translate performance into financial terms
- Communicate organizational goals that get results
- Apply delegation strategies to increase productivity and motivation
- Use effective coaching techniques to maximize your team’s performance
- Get a firm grasp of the numbers side of your job
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Vice presidents,
- Executive directors,
- Division managers
- Branch managers,
- Assistant branch managers,
- Aspiring managers,
- Senior bank staff and
- Others with strategic leadership roles.
This course is both fast moving and interactive and will be delivered using a combination of:
1. Lectures and discussions
4. Best Practice examples
- The Experience of Being a Manager
- Values and Personal Styles
- Listening, Body Language, Giving Feedback, and Dealing with Difficult People
- Conflict and Motivation
- Delegation, Understanding Organizational Culture and Subculture
- Performance Management
- Effective Communication
- Understanding and Appreciating Situational Leadership: The Art of Influencing Others
- Coaching for Performance
- Creating a Motivational Climate
- Communication and the New Workplace
- Understanding Perception, Self-concept and Expressing Emotions
- Using Listening and Feedback Skills to Build High-Performance Work Relationships
- Motivate others in the face of uncertainty of change
- Key finance terms:
- Financial statement and accounting