DRIVE PRODUCTIVITY, EMPOWER TEAMS, AND SUPPORT REVENUE GROWTH WITH FORWARD-FOCUSED COACHING STRATEGIES
Drive engagement, productivity, and business results with Coaching for Engagement & Performance (CEP), a one-ofa- kind certification course. You’ll learn how to leverage coaching to improve the way you develop your talent. You’ll gain the tools necessary to cascade coaching skills and capabilities to managers and leaders throughout your organization, maximizing potential and driving growth across the enterprise.
Leverage a Coaching Approach for a Competitive Edge
Organizations need managers and leaders who use coaching skills to empower employees to achieve organizational goals, yet HCI research has shown that HR leaders continue to struggle with manager quality. Managers are expected to coach, but aren’t given the tools and knowledge necessary to coach effectively and aren’t held accountable for the impact coaching has on teams and the business.
The business impact is real. HCI research has shown that, year over year, organizations that effectively leverage coaching consistently realize higher revenue growth than peer companies that don’t embrace coaching. By equipping employees with the tools and knowledge to respond, problem-solve, and adapt in real time, managers and leaders realize tangible benefits such as improved team functioning, increased engagement, faster leadership development, and increased productivity.
HCI’s Coaching for Engagement & Performance Certification Course gives strategic HR leaders a scalable, actionable framework for building coaching skills and abilities into the fabric of their organization, transforming the manager-employee relationship and driving measurable business results.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This curriculum is for professionals looking for a way to get started with and/or effectively leverage the impact of a new model for coaching in their organization. Some of the roles that will benefit from obtaining the CEP designation include:
- HR Practitioners, Managers, and Leaders
- Learning and Development Manager
- Director of Learning
- Leadership Development Manager
- Business Unit Managers and Directors
- Organizational Development Specialist or Consultant
- Communications Managers or Specialists
- Any individual who oversees coaching activities or programs
COACHING FOR ENGAGEMENT & PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATION
HCI’s Approach to Learning: Human Capital Institute provides solutions that advance the practice of human capital and strategic talent management. We are a global clearinghouse and catalyst for new ideas and next practices, and a resource for the most progressive organizations and executives in the world, with over 20,000 participants trained through our education programs.
HCI courses use the most current insights, perspectives, and original research to create a highly adaptive, interactive, and collaborative learning experience that incorporates:
- Intense focus on building strategic perspective and enabling better decision-making.
- Guided action planning to ensure on-the-job utilization and produce measurable results.
- A blended, learner-centered approach to maximize engagement and outcomes.
- An extensive library of learning resources and comprehensive toolkits for deeper learning and application.
Phase 1: DEFINE
What is a Culture of Coaching?
- Introduction to Coaching
- Culture of Coaching
- Coaching, Development and Performance
- Business Impact of a Coaching Culture
- Managers Using Coaching Skills
Phase 2: DESIGN
What Infrastructure is Right for your Organization?
- Coaching Skills Assessment
- Designing a Coaching-Centered Enterprise
Phase 3: DEVELOP
How to Implement a Coaching Culture
- Coaching Culture Realities
- Driving Adoption of a Coaching Culture
- Activating a Coaching Culture