This course is designed to enable executive assistants and the office professionals to realize their value and pivotal role in the organisation. By unpacking present demands and requirements from executive leaders of today and top executive assistants, delegates will add relevance to their profession and the emerging roles that are required of the executive secretary in today’s global environment.
The role of the Executive Personal Assistant/Secretary, is growing exponentially.
From humble beginnings, the Executive Personal Assistant/Secretary is normally university qualified and required to perform demanding roles on behalf of their boss such as preparing executive reports, making presentations, attending and even making contributions during executive board meetings. Executive Personal Assistants/Secretaries now have a highly visible and demanding role in the blue chip corporations and government organisations. This demanding role makes it imperative that the Executive Personal Assistant/Secretary has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the key fundamentals of Strategic Thinking, Project Management, Corporate Finance and Reporting, Leadership, HR, Procurement and Informational Technology.
Being a well trained Executive Personal Assistant/Secretary is therefore a source of security, prosperity and power!
COURSE KEY TAKEAWAYS
- Learn the secrets of supporting senior executives
- Develop your career and professionalism
- Master your behaviour and emotions
- Improve your confidence and influence on others
- Offer greater service and value to your manager
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This highly practical and interactive course has been specifically designed for:
- Executive Secretaries
- Executive Personal Secretaries
- Personal Secretaries
- Executive Assistants
- Personal Assistants
- Office Managers
- Administration Managers
- Management Secretaries
- Senior Assistants
CERTIFIED EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT CERTIFICATION
The International Academy of Business and Financial Management™ is one of the world’s fastest growing professional associations with more than 200,000 members, associates and affiliates in 145 countries. IABFM™A hosts and organizes certification training worldwide and offers exclusive board designations to candidates who meet the highest professional standards and assessment criteria. The IABFM is credited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) the International Standards setting authority.
- Length 5 days
- Level Advanced Training
- Industry Administration
- Prerequisites None
- Association IABFM - International Academy of Business and Financial Management
- Language English
- This program is worth 35 NASBA CPE credits
- Principles of Modern Organization Behavior
- Exploring Linkages Between Strategy, Projects and Operations
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- People Management & Leadership
- Effective Communication & Conflict Management
- Presentation & Report Writing Skills
- Problem Solving, Multitasking & Dealing with Complexity
- Business Etiquette, Protocol & Diplomacy
- Using technology in the 21st century