C&AML Certificate in Compliance Rules | Fraud, Anti-money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing
Does your organisation have a strong or weak ‘Anti-Money Laundering culture’? As financial institutions have grown larger, managing multiple portfolios and related business lines across multiple channels has made fraud detection difficult.
The combination of organized crime, global terrorism, and new and ever-changing types of fraud – in addition to increasing regulatory requirements – has led financial services organizations to pursue new techniques to prevent and detect illegal activity. In fact, for many financial institutions, a move to a new fraud management system is vital. Failure to give this area proper attention brings financial, reputation and punitive risks. The certified program in Compliance Rules – Fraud, Anti-money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing, will provide you a thorough introduction to the different sources of risk arising from exposure to money laundering or terrorist financing.
The Certified in Compliance rules training course will give you in-depth knowledge and up-to-date advice on world best practices that you can use to detect and combat fraud, money laundering or terrorist financing in banking organizations.
You will also learn how to be able to:
- Recognize and understand the importance of the Compliance Office function;
- Understand and characterize the importance of Anti-money laundering & counter-terrorist financing measures;
- Identify anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing policies, procedures and controls so as to meet relevant legal and regulatory requirements;
- Identify Anti-money laundering attempts and related consequences if not related to the proper authorities.
- Identify different types of fraud behaviour in financial institutions and related connection to Anti-money laundering counter-terrorist financing;
- Perform comprehensive analysis requirements regarding customer due diligence and record-keeping whereas regulation require reporting of suspicious transactions regarding money laundering or terrorist financing;
- Apply the international standards of anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing set by the Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE COMPLIANCE RULES TRAINING PROGRAM?
This training program is intended for all those working within the financial industry, insurance sector, risk analysts, managers and audit staff in banking industry. It generally covers the importance of the compliance rules on facing fraud, money laundering & terrorist financing in an easy to understand manner.
The International Academy of Business and Financial Management™ is one of the world’s fastest growing professional associations with more than 200,000 members, associates and affiliates in 145 countries.
IABFM™ hosts and organizes certification training worldwide and offers exclusive board designations to candidates who meet the highest professional standards and assessment criteria. The IABFM is acredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), which is the International Standards setting authority.
- Length 4 days
- Level Advanced
- Industry Audit, Regulation & Compliance
- Prerequisites None
- Association IABFM - International Academy of Business and Financial Management
- Language Portuguese
- This program is worth 28 CPE credits
1. The Compliance Office – particular relevance on each organization
2. An approach to Fraud, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) & Counter-Terrorist Financing (CTF)
3. The Money Laundering (ML) & Terrorist Financing (TF) program approach
4. Due diligence measures, internal procedures and legal issues
5. Group and Plenary Discussions: Comprehensive Case Studies