CAMA Certified Asset Management Assessor
This highly interactive course is designed to provide an immersive training environment that maximizes the interaction between attendees and the instructor and the attendees with their peers. The course uses a combination of individual and group exercises to heighten the learning experience. Attendees will complete and review daily homework exercises designed to enhance and reinforce daily training in order to give them their best chance of successfully completing the exam at the end of the course.
The objective of this course is to provide an overview of ISO 55000 asset management guidelines and the Asset Management Council Framework for Asset Management in order to prepare individuals for successful completion of the Certified Asset Management Assessor examination.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Any individual involved in implementation of the ISO 55000 Asset Management Standard, and those individuals who desire to become Certified Asset Management Assessors.
- Course Overview
- ISO 55000 – Asset management – Overview, principles and terminology
- ISO 55001 – Asset management – Management systems – Requirements
- ISO 55002 – Asset management – Guidelines for the application of ISO 55001
- Asset Management Body of Knowledge Overview
- Asset Management Concept Model
- Asset Management System and Organizational Systems Model
- Components of the Asset Management System Model
- Asset Management System Model Inter-relationships Artifacts (Documentation) of the Asset Management System Model
- Organizational Systems Model
- Capability Delivery Model
- Asset Management Maturity Model
- Review of GFMAM Competency Specification for an ISO 55001 Asset Management System Auditor/Assessor
- CAMA exam