This course provides exam preparation as well as training. Consequently, it addresses “classical” topics as well as current trends. The more basic exam preparation material will be provided to participants within a supplemental section in the course binder to allow more time for discussion of industry trends and advanced topics.
There are action learning exercises and group discussions during the training course. There are quizzes and worksheets to aid in the “classical” topic training.
COURSE KEY TAKEAWAYS
- Increase your effectiveness as a brand manager by learning industry best practices used successfully all over the world
- Earn a globally recognized certification credential to boost your career as a Certified Brand Manager
- Learn how to create stronger relationships between your brand and your customers
- Understand the role of brand management and its relationship to functional marketing, product management and other key stakeholders
- Bring tangible growth results to the organization as part of a strong brand team
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is designed for brand managers and those responsible for creating and strengthening a company’s brands. In addition, it is useful for those who interact with brand managers and those who are responsible for marketing goods and services.
– Brand Managers and those responsible for managing the function
– Marketing managers, product managers, product marketing managers and others responsible for marketing products
– Business managers and others wanting to become more knowledgeable about the role of the brand and its impact on the business
The Association of International Product Marketing and Management (AIPMM), founded in 1998, promotes worldwide excellence in product management education and provides value to its individual members, corporate members, strategic partners and sponsors by providing valuable content, training, education, certification and professional networking opportunities.
The AIPMM Seven Phase Product Lifecycle Framework is a vendor independent Product Management and Product Marketing standard that takes into account best practices used in a wide range of companies and industries. This ensures that the most modern and up to date challenges faced in product management and product marketing are addressed for today’s environment. The Framework is part of the AIPMM Product Body of Knowledge (ProdBOK) that was developed with input from over 50 experts and endorsed by more than half a dozen consulting companies. The Framework includes seven distinct product phases, from Conceive to End of Life, and covers all aspects during the entire product lifecycle.
- Length 3 days
- Level Intermediate
- Industry Management & Leadership
- Prerequisites None
- Association AIPMM - Association of International Product Marketing & Management
- Language English
- This program is worth 21 NASBA CPE credits
Introduction & Course Objectives
To begin the course, the participants will identify the major challenges facing them, so the instructor can focus various parts of the discussion on the issues that are most relevant and valuable.
PLANNING /Building Brand Management Programs
– Introducing Brands and Brand Management
– Creating a Brand Strategy
– Creating and Executing Brand Marketing Programs
MEASURING Brand Performance
– Creating a Brand Equity Measurement and Management Process
GROWING & SUSTAINING Brand Equity
– Creating a Strategic Brand Architecture
– Maintaining the Brand Long-Term