CFMP Certified Financial Management Professional
+971 56 389 3838
UAE: +971 4 447 5711 e.6646
KSA: +966 11 4644865 e.6646 [email protected]
This program targets the discipline and concepts of financial management.
Financial management is all-encompassing and embraces both the asset and liability sides of an organization. Although the financial manager, a senior position on par with the CFO and Treasurer, they are not engaged in the accounting functions nor that of auditing for example, but he/she is integrally involved in most aspects of deriving the net income. The financial manager, from asset/liability management, to capital structure, to working capital and identifying financing sources amongst a myriad of options and costs, some transparent others hidden or commingled all fall under this role. Given its natural overlapping, especially with treasury, vis-à-vis banking relationships and funding sources, cooperation amongst key players such as the financial manager, CFO and treasurer becomes critical for ensuring that taking, for example, a derivative position, is agreed upon and documented as a financially sound position to take. Additionally, this program covers financial analysis, developing 3-5 year business plans and discusses strategy and Islamic financing.
- Understand Financial Statements and how they present key financial management information (referencing IAS 1)
- Understand how key ratios can be extracted from financials and where KPIs are used to monitor, manage and track performance
- Address the overlapping issues between key roles, financial manager, CFO, Treasurer as they co-jointly manage their functions
- Examine capital investment decisions, along with evaluation tools (DCF, IRR, MIRR)
- Review current and traditional sources of financing that all fall directly under financial management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course both theoretical and extensively interactive is designed for middle and senior business and finance professionals who need to understand and embrace the disciplines of financial management, including:
- Finance Managers and Controllers
- Treasurers and Treasury Analysts
- Strategy Directors and Managers
- Budget, Corporate, Business and Financial Analysts
- Project Managers and Risk Analysts
- Investment and Management Accountants
- Heads of Business Units and Business Planners
- Corporate Analysts, Public Relations Managers
- Accountants, Auditors (external and internal), Bankers
- Investment Management and Venture Capital Professionals
Certified Financial Management Professional is issued by London School of Business and Finance
LSBF EE offers a range of short programmes and postgraduate certificate courses, tailored specifically to the needs of working professionals who want to succeed in today’s globalised business climate. The school was established in 2003 and has campuses in the UK and Singapore; it is also partnered with the award-winning online platform InterActive, delivering education to students around the world who can’t attend classes on campus.
The LSBF experience is career-driven, tailored to each individual student, and led by expert tutors who are passionate about their subject and about teaching.
- Performing Financial Management – Introduction
- Overview of For-Profit Financial Management
- Review Cash and Fund flow statements (direct and indirect method)
- Expertise in Financial Management I
- Financial Management Practical Aspects
- Experts in Financial Management II
- Experts in Financial Management III