Certified Human Resources Manager
+971 56 389 3838
UAE:+971 4 447 5711 E.6625
KSA: +966 11 464 4865 E.6625 firstname.lastname@example.org
Converging economic, societal, and technological forces have all elevated the importance of talent for 21st century organizations. In an increasingly talent-dependent world, the strategic management of talent is no longer an option, but a necessity. Forward thinking organizations understand
the vital importance of talent and view human resources management as a critical organizational capability. This program provides a detailed examination of Human Resources roles, responsibilities, and knowledge required of strategic human resources professionals. It covers a wide range of concepts and practices in functional areas of Strategic Human Resources, Workforce Planning and Recruitment, Global Talent Management, Compensation and Benefits, and Organizational Effectiveness. Utilizing a combination of best/next practices, case studies, a synthesis of the latest research, tools, models, and techniques, participants build strategic capabilities to better leverage talent in the enterprise for organizational success.
COURSE KEY TAKEAWAYS
- Improve key skills in business and HR functional knowledge critical for increasing HR’s strategic partnership with the business.
- Learn to break down any business situation from a strategic talent perspective, identify hurdles opportunities, hot issues, and constraints for actionable outcomes.
- Identify how to impact an organization’s bottom line by attracting, managing, and engaging talent in today’s business environment.
- Demonstrate consulting and analytical skills by using tools to ask the right questions, clarify needs, identify underlying business derivers, and propose actionable options.
- Learn how to effectively communicate and contract with stakeholders to secure commitment for HR recommendations through a blend of facilitative and expert role influence.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This highly practical qualification has been specifically designed for Human Resources Middle and Top Management and other HR professionals who aspire to become managers working in the areas of:
- HR Generalists who need to acquire targeted skills or an HR Specialist who needs to develop more broadbased expertise.
- HR Subject Matter Experts in Staffing, Training and Development, Performance Management, and/ or Engagement seeking new ideas for improved business results.
- HR Business Partners who support business unit operations with talent management strategy and initiatives.
- Experienced mid-level HR professionals who want to apply advanced concepts and tools from the course to improve the results and impact of their HR solutions.
- HR/TM directors/managers needing a strategic HR framework to build their teams and implement best in class HR solutions.
- For those relatively new to the HR profession who want to develop and enhance their overall knowledge of modern day HR strategies, practices and tools.
- Line Leaders who lead individuals or are responsible for driving HR in their business unit or functional area.
The International Academy of Business and Financial Management™ is one of the world’s fastest growing professional associations with more than 200,000 members, associates and affiliates in 145 countries. IABFM™ hosts and organizes certification training worldwide and offers exclusive board designations to candidates who meet the highest professional standards and assessment criteria.
The IABFM is acredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) the International Standards setting authority.
- Introduction to HRM and Strategic HR
- Business and HR Strategy Integration
- Workforce Risks and Implications of Business Strategy
- Manpower Planning
- Strategic Workforce Planning and Implementation
- International and Organizational Culture
- Leadership and International HR
- Global Talent Management
- Recruitment, Selection, and Onboarding
- Talent Development and Succession Planning
- Performance Management, Engagement, and Retention
- HR Metrics, Business, and Workforce Analytics
- Compensation and Benefits
- Training and Change Management
- Employee Relations, Health, and Safety