CSGRC – Certificate in Strategic Governance, Risk Management & Compliance
+971 56 389 3838
UAE: +971 4 447 5711 E.6691
KSA: +966 11 464 4865 E.6691 [email protected]
This five-day, advanced course will give participants a detailed overview of the strategic role and intersections of Governance, Risk & Compliance for organisations in today’s rapidly evolving business environment. The program will provide a detailed look and analysis of global changes to both prudential and conduct regulation and how you need to work to develop robust compliance practices and procedures within your organisation, looking at best practice to identify, analyse, and resolve current issues whilst building a dynamic future system.
The content is designed to provide a blueprint for senior compliance leaders and practitioners, who will already have a detailed understanding of core compliance principles and broader trends across regulatory areas. We will analyse and assess the benefits of using advanced technology in Governance, Risk & Compliance environments, and the essential human elements required for appropriate planning and execution.
COURSE KEY TAKEAWAYS
- Learn how to design, develop, and build a leading and effective governance, risk & compliance (GRC) framework, with appropriate policies, procedures, and resources in place
- Analyse core elements of a strategic risk management approach, as well as the various intersections between Governance, Risk, Compliance, and the Three Lines of Defence (3LOD)
- Assess global regional, and local trends across GRC, including drives towards Sustainability, development of RegTech, RiskTech and DataTech, and increased scrutiny of Audit practices
- Build skills to demonstrate core GRC leadership and enable business growth
- Implement effective, efficient and strategic GRC processes
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This training course has been designed for:
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Money Laundering Reporting Officers
- Directors of Compliance
- Global/Country Heads of Compliance/Risk
- Compliance Managers and other senior GRC staff
- Financial Crime compliance staff
- Legal Practitioners
- Senior Regulatory Representatives
- Company Directors/Board Members
Certificate in Strategic Governance, Risk Management & Compliance Certification
LSBF EE offers a range of short programmes and postgraduate certificate courses, tailored specifically to the needs of working professionals who want to succeed in today’s globalised business climate.
The school was established in 2003 and has campuses in the UK and Singapore; it is also partnered with the award-winning online platform InterActive, delivering education to students around the world who can’t attend classes on campus.
The LSBF experience is career-driven, tailored to each individual student, and led by expert tutors who are passionate about their subject and about teaching.
– Governance, Risk Management & Compliance Basics Module
– Learn Component
– Align Component
– Perform Component
– Review Component
– Other Relevant Standards and Frameworks
– GRC Strategy
– Providing Assurance on GRC Capability
– GRC Professional Exam Preparation Module
– GRC Professional Exam
– GRC Audit application