+971 56 389 3838
UAE: +971 4 447 5711 E.6617
KSA: +966 11 464 4865 E.6617 [email protected]
+389 77 996696
UAE:+971 4 447 5711 E.6625
KSA: +966 11 464 4865 E.6625 [email protected]
+971 56 389 3838
UAE:+971 4 447 5711 e.6628
KSA: +966 11 4644865 e.6628 [email protected]
The procurement profession has undergone a major transformation in the last 10 years and is widely recognized as being a function that can have a dramatic impact on an organizations bottom line. This Best in Class Procurement Training delivers a wealth of value opportunities that can ensure that maximum advantage can be gained from your Supply Chain and associated supply- base. This training program is designed for procurement professionals who want to keep up with the modern theories and techniques of procurement and supply chain management participation on this course is essential.
5 KEY TAKE AWAYS
- Learn and implement Best in Class Procurement techniques
- Learn and implement the Modern Trends in Supply Chain Management
- Improve the process of selecting, developing and managing the Supplier
- Master the Contract Management process in Procurement
- The ability to use the designation CIPP™ on your business card and resume
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This highly practical and interactive course has been specifically designed for:
- Procurement Directors / Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
- Buyers / Senior Buyers
- Supplier Managers
- Operations Directors / Managers
- Managing Directors
- PLUS anyone who is responsible for / involved in Supplier Relationships, or anticipates being involved with Supplier Management in the future
CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL PROCUREMENT PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
The Association of Certified Procurement & Operations Professionals™is a worldwide Professional Management organization with members in many countries hosting and organizing certification training worldwide and offering our exclusive board certification designations to candidates who meet the high standards in the field of Procurement, Purchasing, Supply Chain Management and Operations. ACPOP and its parent organization the International Academy of Business and Financial Management (IABFM – www.iabfm.org) are internationally accredited by ANSI – The American National Standards Institute. The ACPOP consist of thousands of CIPP and CBOP holders that have been certified by IABFM since 2003.
The association is also open for membership to all APICS (US), IACCM (US) and CIPS (UK) designated professionals world wide, as well as holders of graduate degrees in Supply Chain and Business Operations.
- Length 5 days
- Level Intermediate
- Industry Procurement & Contracts
- Prerequisites 2+ years of experience
- Association ACPOP - Association of Certified Procurement & Operations Professionals
- Language English
- This program is worth
- Understanding the role of Procurement within the Organization
- Successfully Building, Developing and Managing the Procurement Function
- Managing Cost not Price
- Personality Profiling Exercise
- Effectively Managing Procurement Projects
Commodity / Category based Procurement – What is it?
- Spend Profiling: How to assess your companies spend.
- Existing Supplier Profiling: How to assess your company’s existing Suppliers. Includes a real life case study from a FTSE 100 company.
- Supply Market Profiling: Developing a complete understanding of the supply market and knowledge of where the power lies.
- Building High Level Commodity Strategies
Identification of Suppliers for the Tender List: Selecting the right Suppliers for the tender. Includes a real life case study from a FTSE100 company.
- The Tender Process
Pricing – Understanding, selecting and building the correct pricing model for the products or services being purchased. Including numerous worked examples
- Key Performance Indicators and Appropriate SLA’s
- Negotiation – Building a position of strength for effective negotiation
- Detailed, interactive in-depth review of all key areas covered during the week
- Supply Chain Management Discussion – the importance of procurement to the success of the organization as a whole
- Supplier Development Discussion – once the supply chain is performing optimally, supplier development will allow the organization to further improve and develop
- Personality Profiling – Group Feedback Session