+971 56 389 3838
UAE:+971 4 447 5711 E.6624
KSA: +966 11 464 4865 E.6624 [email protected]
+971 56 389 3838
UAE:+971 4 447 5711 E.6635
KSA: +966 11 464 4865 E.6635 [email protected]
UAE: +971 4 447 5711 E.6676
KSA: +966 11 464 4865 E.6676 [email protected]
In this interactive Certified Strategic Project Manager (C-SPM™) certification workshop, participating senior project leaders will learn the important advanced principles of strategic project management and how to apply them effectively. With the unrelenting pace of change and competition today, clear strategic thinking is more important than ever when managing complex projects. To survive and prosper in a globalized market, corporate strategists must not only formulate the correct strategy, but also understand how to implement it effectively.
Participants will cultivate skills across all areas of strategic project management while advancing their organization’s ability to manage key partners and build quality measures into every project. Attendees with advance their proficiencies in strategic project planning and control; improve their leadership, communication and stakeholder management skills; and master the art of project quality management. From cost management to procurement and contracting management to assessing and managing risk, the Certified Strategic Project Manager
(C-SPM™) certification empowers attendees with the know-how to excel as a senior-level project manager who delivers strategic value to their organization.
Discussions and case studies will encourage attendees to challenge the status quo to enable participants to see how to more effectively apply the theory to their workplace.
COURSE KEY TAKEAWAYS
- Develop, design, and implement the right project, program and portfolio management strategy
- Analyze powerful patterns in strategic project thinking and understand the advanced principles of complex project management
- Develop skills to lead organizations during a time of change by creating a learning culture and understand the different project methodologies and when each may be applicable
- Redesign project performance measures to enhance strategy implementation
- Balance core business and new initiatives
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE CERTIFIED STRATEGIC PROJECT MANAGER TRAINING PROGRAM?
The program benefits ambitious project associates and leaders, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, and Project Managers; managers responsible for evaluation, selection, and termination of projects; PMO staff responsible for initiating or streamlining portfolio management processes; and decision makers involved in authorizing projects or phases of projects. The program also prepares participants for the C-SPM™ certification.
The Association of Senior International Project Managers™ is a worldwide Professional Management organization with members in many countries hosting and organizing certification training worldwide and offering our exclusive board certification designations to candidates who meet the high standards in the field of Project Management. ASIPM and its parent organization the International Academy of Business and Financial Management (IABFM – www.iabfm.org) is internationally accredited by ANSA – The American National Standards Institute. The ASIPM consist of all SIPM holders, including thousands of existing CIPM and MIPM certified professionals who will be joining in with the new designation. The association is also open for membership to all PMI, IPMA and PRINCE 2 designated professionals world wide, as well as holders of graduate degrees in Project Management.
- Length 5 days
- Level Advanced
- Industry Management & Leadership
- Prerequisites None
- Association ASIPM - Association of Senior International Project Managers
- Language English
- This program is worth 35 PDU’s
- C-SPM™ introduction and review of program objectives
- Formulating Growth Strategy Ideas
- Strategic Project Planning and Control
- Strategic Project Quality Management
- Strategic Leadership, Communication and Stakeholder Management
- Understanding Yourself, Your Organization, Your Competitor, and Your Customer
- Strategic Project Cost Management
- Strategic Project Procurement and Contract Management
- Assessing and Managing Project Risk
- Developing the Organization for Strategic Change When Managing Projects
- Filling in the Gaps
- Wrap-up and Closing