CTM Certified Training Manager
The Certified Training Manager program teaches you how to make Training a powerful and productive force for organizational competitive advantage.Continuous shifts in global market demand and opportunity, brought about by the speed and pace of new technologies, now demand that organizations be flexible and adaptable. Recent CEO surveys show Training and Development is fast becoming an essential organizational resource, rather than an optional extra. Executives recognize these shifts require better-educated, better-trained, and higher-performing individuals and teams to effectively execute an organization’s strategic objectives. With increased investment and attention, comes an expectation that Training Managers possess the business skills to create and effectively lead a High-Performance Training organization. CEO’s want Training Leaders who can strategically tackle one of the most critical issues facing businesses today – how to justify, in true business terms, the enormous investment needed to make the knowledge-based organization of the future a reality.
COURSE KEY TAKEAWAYS
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge in strategically leading and managing a Training, Learning, Development, and/or Performance function.
- Learn how to gain C-Suite and Managerial Support by Creating a Strategic Training Plan that is integrated with business strategy
- Utilize a comprehensive Training Audit to identify critical operating strengths and opportunities areas within the Training function
- Examine practical methods, tested frameworks, sound techniques, and proven ideas to manage your organization’s training function and produce tangible, bottom-line results
- Learn how to cost justify training initiatives and create a Training Scorecard that illustrates the ROI of Training
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This intensive, hands-on program is ideal for training or business leaders seeking a methodology and strategic set of skills to create a High-Performance Training organization. Heavy on in-class exercises, and practical tools, this course prepares you to lead a training function that delivers unmistakable business value, quarter after quarter, year after year.
The following roles will benefit from this course:
- Training Managers,
- Instructional Designers,
- Training Directors,
- VPs of Learning,
- Line Leaders with Training Responsibility
Certified Training Manager Program is certified through London School of Finance and Business – Executive Education
LSBF has grown from a single college focused on professional qualifications to an international network delivering a wide range of degrees in partnership with a variety of schools and associations. The college now has campuses all over the world including the UK, Singapore, and Canada, as well as using the online platform InterActive to deliver education to students who can’t attend a campus. It is a member of Global University Systems (GUS), which is a growing network of 20 institutions and academic partners providing education to over 40,000 students worldwide. In 2013, LSBF won the Queen’s Award for Enterprise. LSBF won two Global Business Excellence Awards in 2014 for ‘Outstanding Educational Service’ and ‘Outstanding Executive’.
- Managing a High-Performance Training Organization
- Developing an Integrated Strategy
- Aligning the Learning Enterprise with Business Needs
- Managing Trainers, Course Developers, and Staff
- Prioritizing and Setting Training Investment Levels
- The Performance Consulting Approach to Managing Training
- Selecting External Partners and Training Programs
- Managing for Impact, Cost, and Value
- Gaining Organizational Support for the Training Function
- Demonstrating Value and ROI from Training
- Wrap Up and Review