The role of corporate treasury continues to evolve from purely operational to becoming a trusted strategic resource to company leaders across the enterprise. The Certifi¬ed Treasury Professional (CTP) certifi¬cation serves as a benchmark of competency in the corporate finance profession, and is recognized as the leading credential in corporate treasury worldwide. Earning the CTP certification helps professionals earn a seat at the strategic table, leads to higher compensation, and serves as a competitive advantage relative to peers in a dynamic job market.
This comprehensive 5-day seminar will include a review of all key topics covered in all 19 chapters of AFP’s Essentials of Treasury Management®, Fourth Edition, which is the complete Body of Knowledge tested on the CTP exam, and deliver specific advice regarding how to translate what is covered in the text into real world best practices at companies of all sizes.
Attendees will gain an understanding of topics encompassing corporate financial management, working capital management, cash and liquidity management, capital markets, treasury operations, treasury technology, and internal controls.
- Acquire an understanding of all key topics covered on the CTP exam, and critical to career success of a treasury or corporate finance professional.
- Identify specific opportunities to increase the strategic value offered by the treasury function at your company.
- Define actions to improve your relationships with banks, treasury technology and services providers, colleagues and peers.
- Align people, process and right-size the technology to deliver the treasury services that your company needs to support strategic flexibility and company growth.
- Identify & engage colleagues and peers that can impact your career success.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Treasury professionals, but you don’t have to be a treasury professional to realize a great professional ROI from our CTP review & treasury excellence program. This program is for anyone seeking a broader, deeper knowledge of corporate treasury management, and wants to learn how to develop and empower a best in class treasury function at any size organization. Here are some of the professionals that can benefi¬t from our program:
- Professionals preparing for the CTP (Certified Treasury Professional) exam.
- Practitioners executing or corporate finance and/or treasury functions.
- Technical and administrative staff supporting the corporate finance function.
- Professionals marketing, developing and/or implementing products and services for use by treasury and finance organizations.
- Bankers and other financial service providers developing and implementing products and services for use by corporate finance organizations.
- Consultants specializing in the finance and treasury arenas.
- Finance and treasury instructors teaching at educational institutions.
- Students with an interest in finance/business related field.
CERTIFIED TREASURY PROFESSIONAL® – REVIEW COURSE CERTIFICATION
The Association for Financial Professionals (AFP) serves a network of more than 16,000 treasury and finance professionals. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, AFP provides members with breaking news, economic research and data on the evolving world of treasury and finance, as well as world-class treasury certification programs, networking events, financial analytical tools, training, and public policy representation to legislators
and regulators. AFP is the daily resource for treasury and finance professionals.
AFP’s global reach extends to over 150,000 treasury and financial professionals worldwide, including AFP of Canada, London-based gtnews, an on-line resource for the treasury and finance community, and bobsguide, a financial IT solutions network.
The Committee on Investment of Employee Benefit Assets (CIEBA), an AFP affiliate, represents more than 110 of the largest corporate pension funds in the U.S. with over $1.5 trillion in retirement plan assets
The Treasury Management Function
Working Capital Management
Professional Development, Technology & Attendee Topics of Choice
RBS Markets & International Banking
Vice President Business Development