Change is the one constant in organizational life and an understanding of change management is a necessity not a nice-to-have. This course, facilitated by best-selling change management author, trainer, and consultant – Mr. Mike Green, guides you through the essentials of managing change. It identifies why change fails and how to prepare the organization and its people for change. It introduces a number of frameworks for change and five key approaches that will enable you to manage change more effectively and equip you with a variety of tools and techniques. The Change Management Master training course looks at how to organize and implement change; how to identify and mobilize stakeholders and to support people through the roller coaster of change. It introduces coaching, influencing & facilitation skills and how to manage resistance to change. It highlights the importance of leadership, the leadership roles and styles required and the essential qualities needed to be a change agent. This intensive 5-day workshop concludes with how you can evaluate the change and the change process itself and ensure an integration of the changes into the fabric of the organization.
- Learners will be able to Build and deliver a detailed Change Management Process
- Learners will be able to implement the key principles of effective Change Management for driving the business improvements defined by their strategic corporate policy
- Learners will be able to develop change objectives and the realization of benefits
- Learners will be able to adapt the organization to meet ever changing and demanding stakeholder expectations
- Learners will be able to apply essential change management qualities in the leadership roles.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This highly practical and interactive course has been specifically designed for:
- Business Owners / Managing Directors
- Change and Project Management Professionals
- Change Directors
- Financial Managers
- Operational / Production Managers
- Senior Management
- Risk Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Strategy Makers
- Customer Service Managers
- Project and Programme Managers
- Human Resources
- Team Leaders
- Implementers of Organizational Change or New IT Systems
- Business Process Improvements Professionals
- Continuing Excellence Consultant
- Coordinators of Company Reorganization and Mergers
- PLUS anyone who is responsible for / involved in Performance Improvement and Change Management, or anticipates being involved in future Change Projects
Marking 100 years of experience, ANSI is the official U.S. representative to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and, via the U.S. National Committee, the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), and is a U.S. representative to the International Accreditation Forum (IAF). ANSI accreditation is nationally and internationally recognized as a mark of quality and assures that employers can have confidence that the certificate holder has completed the prescribed course of study. ANSI’s accreditation process itself follows ISO/IEC 17011, the International Standard that defines quality third-party accreditation practices. ANSI’s Certificate Accreditation Program (ANSI-CAP) accredits assessment–based education and training programs against the American National Standard ASTM E2659. The standard establishes guidelines for quality certificate program development and administration, and forms the foundation for a recognition system that enables consumers, employers, government agencies, and others to distinguish between qualified workers and those with less-than-quality credentials.
Diploma validity period: Once granted, this diploma is valid for a lifetime.
OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Nick Carter – Experienced senior leader, programme/project director and qualified coach and trainer specializing in business transformation through the delivery of successful programmes and projects.
Nick has recently completed an assignment delivering a major digital transformation programme for a global music industry client. He has delivered a number of successful consultancy assignments to public and private sector organisations in the UK’s transport, nuclear and government sectors, and has designed and delivered training to many organisations and individuals on project management, change and transformation and personal and organisational leadership. Nick is a former senior official in the UK government where he held a number of operational roles in the Department for Transport and other departments.
- Change Orientation
- Approaches to change
- Organising for change
- Mobilising for change
- Implementing change
- Managing Transition
- Leading change
- Evaluating and integrating change