CIPD level 3
The new CIPD Qualifications are run by the CIPD accredited provider Oakwood International. Oakwood offer the Certificate in HR and the Certificate in L&D. Included in these programmes students have the opportunity to extend their development and enhance their certificate qualification with a Diploma in HR and/or a Diploma in L&D. This is not a university diploma; it is an extension of the Certificate Programme.
The CIPD level 3 qualification provides an in-depth and thorough grounding in the fundamentals of L&D as well as a full understanding of the Training Cycle. It is the most widely recognized qualification for those seeking success and credibility in the field of L&D. CIPD level 3 enables L&D professionals to develop their expertise at the same time helping them to understand, identify, deliver and evaluate training within their organisation.
The Diploma Qualification is delivered in 3 modules each of 5 day’s duration. There is a period of around 4/6 weeks between each module. This allows the student to return to their workplace, review their learning and complete the required assignments.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The qualifications are designed to cover all the practical skills required by proficient and effective HR/HRD Specialists, HR Officers, Administrators, etc, as well as Trainers, Training Advisors or Administrators.
CIPD LEVEL 3 CERTIFICATION
The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is the professional body for all those involved in the management and development of people. Currently there are more than 145,000 individual members, and achieving a qualification from the CIPD is now seen as a fundamental requirement for professionals in the fields of HR/HRP/HRM/ HRD. Many organisations now view the CIPD Foundation Programmes as the “International HR Passport”.
* LEORON Professional Development Institute is an Introducer for the CIPD Accredited provider Oakwood International.
THE FOUNDATION CERTIFICATE IN HR
MODULE 1 (November 11-15, 2018 in Jeddah, KSA)
- Understanding Organisations and the role of HR
- Resourcing Talent
- Developing yourself as an effective HR Practitioner
MODULE 2 (December 16-20, 2018 in Jeddah, KSA)
- Supporting good practice in Managing Employment Relations
- Supporting good practice in Performance and Reward Management
- Recording, Analyzing and Using HR Information
THE FOUNDATION DIPLOMA IN HR
MODULE 3 (To Be Confirmed)
- Developing your Coaching Skills in the Workplace
- Developing your Mentoring Skills in the Workplace
- Supporting Change within Organisations