+971 56 389 3838
UAE: +971 4 447 5711 e.6672
KSA: +966 11 464 4865 e.6672 [email protected]
+971 56 389 3838
UAE: +971 4 447 5711 E.6670
KSA: +966 11 464 4865 E.6670 [email protected]
The new CIPD Qualifications are run by the CIPD accredited provider Oakwood International. Oakwood offer the Certificate in HR and the Certificate in L&D. The CIPD Intermediate level 5 qualification will give you a broader perspective of the organisational issues facing HR professionals and enable you to further develop your decision-making, analytical and problem solving skills. This is ideal for those currently employed in HR management and advisory level roles and those who have already achieved a qualification at Foundation level and want to gain further recognition with a higher level CIPD qualification.
The Diploma Qualification is delivered in 3 modules each of 5 day’s duration. There is a period of around 8 weeks between each module. This allows the student to return to their workplace, review their learning and complete the required assignments.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This programme is equivalent to an Undergraduate level qualification and is suitable for:
- Those working in the field of HR wishing to develop their knowledge and gain recognition for the skills and experience they have already accomplished.
- Those with responsibility for HR activities and decisions within an organisation without a specialist function.
- Those contracted as an employee or an independent consultant within the field of HR.
The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is the professional body for all those involved in the management and development of people. Currently there are more than 145,000 individual members, and achieving a qualification from the CIPD is now seen as a fundamental requirement for professionals in the fields of HR/HRP/HRM/HRD. Many organisations now view the CIPD Foundation Programmes as the “International HR Passport”.
* LEORON Professional Development Institute is an Introducer for the CIPD Accredited provider Oakwood International.
THE INTERMEDIATE CERTIFICATE IN HR
- Managing & Coordinating the HR function
- Business issues and context of HR
- Developing Professional Practice
- Resourcing and Talent Planning
- Employee Engagement
- Using Information in HR
THE INTERMEDIATE DIPLOMA IN HR
- Organisational Development
- Meeting Organisational Development Needs and Organization design
- Improving Organisational Performance