CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor
This training course is of high value for both individuals who would like to invest in their future and keen to join the community of senior information technology leaders and consultants. The Certified information systems auditor (CISA) certification is highly appreciated from highly reputable firms; on the other hand this course is also of high value for firms who care to extend their workers capabilities in order to build and sustain quality and secured informational services; which for sure will enrich organization differentiation and facilitate e-business transformation.
- A different look at IT as a “business enabler”, and how to converge it with business goals and objectives.
- Trainees will became aware about set of topics and knowledge areas in IT governance and its operational management.
- Realise the key roles and responsibilities in managing IT in the organization, and became able to design the needed structures for successful and secured IT.
- Integrate contemporary managerial concepts and theories to the continuous improvement in IT function at organisation level.
- Learn how to prioritise and launch IT projects, and integrate it to the business strategy successful.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- IT Managers/ Security managers/ IT Project Managers
- IS/IT Auditors
- Public accountants and auditors
- IS/IT Consultants
- IT Quality management staff
- IT technical staff who aspire to IT leadership
- All aspirants for leading IT positions
CERTIFIED INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDITOR CERTIFICATION
ISACA was incorporated in 1969 by a small group of individuals who recognized a need for a centralized source of information and guidance in the growing field of auditing controls for computer systems. Today, ISACA serves 140,000 professionals in 180 countries.
As an independent, nonprofit, global association, ISACA engages in the development, adoption and use of globally accepted, industry-leading knowledge and practices for information systems. Previously known as the Information Systems Audit and Control Association, ISACA now goes by its acronym only, to reflect the broad range of IT governance professionals it serves.
- Length 5 days
- Level Advanced Training
- Industry Audit, Regulation & Compliance
- Prerequisites None
- Association ISACA - Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- Language English
- This program is worth 35 NASBA CPE credits
Introduction about IT Audit
Governance and Management of IT
Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management
Protection of Information Assets