CSE Customer Service Excellence – Arabic
During the last few years, Customer Service Excellence has become one of the essential competitive advantages of companies which can use it to be differentiated in the market and provide superior services to clients, in order to exceed customers’ expectations. Therefore, anyone involved in Customer Service in the organization needs to know how to deal with customers in difficult situations, how to respond to their requests or concerns, how to manage their expectations and how to solve their problems. This workshop is designed to exchange international standards and best practice knowledge through applying different training techniques, like relevant case studies, games, workshops and exercises, which will simply enable you to provide a positive and memorable experience to your customers. In addition, it will help you and your company rise above the competition. Customer service is a skill which can be learned and mastered through practice and persistence.
5 COURSE KEY TAKEAWAYS
- Understand the customer service excellence importance, principles and latest techniques.
- Adopt a consistent, professional style and positive attitude when dealing with customers and develop communications skills with customers to handle their inquiries and requests effectively,
- Identify customer’s problems and understand the best ways of handling customer’s complaints
- Learn how to handle different types of customer’s characteristics in different situations and practice how to turn complaints into positive reflections
- Add value to customer relationships, managing and exceed their expectations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone interacting directly with Customers (Via phone or Face to Face):
- All Customer Service Representatives (CSRs)
- Inbound Call Center Agents
- Outbound Call Center Agents
- Store Customer Service Representatives
MODULE 1: WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
MODULE 2: CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE
MODULE 3: COMMUNICATION FIRST!
MODULE 4: DEALING WITH CUSTOMERS VIA PHONE
MODULE 5: DEALING WITH CUSTOMERS FACE TO FACE
MODULE 6: YOUR ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
MODULE 7: SOLVING CUSTOMER’S PROBLEM
MODULE 8: EXCEEDING CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS, REACHING SATISFACTION
MODULE 9: HANDLING DIFFERENT TYPES OF CUSTOMERS
MODULE 10: HANDLING CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS
MODULE 11: CUSTOMER NEGOTIATION