This course is part of a series of Credit, Portfolio, Wealth Management and Risk Management programs, programs which are tailored to fit Financial Institutions, Banks, Finance houses and other types of companies, based on their training objectives. These programs will have three layers; Basic, Intermediate and Advance, ranging from Basic Accounting to highly sophisticated Risk Management disciplines for example Credit Risk, Market Risk and Liquidity Risk.
This course for Evaluating Finance Requests Masterclass is made for bank practitioners from front office, back office and central units who are confronted with credit risk. By attending this practical and informative course, you will be able to understand credit risk in all its facets, quantitative and qualitative ones. When assessing the credit risk of an SME you are overwhelmed with information. The course helps you to structure the information and focus on the crucial risk drivers. So you can develop an integrated strategy for the identification, analysis and mitigation of credit risks, both on client as well as portfolio level. In addition, the course develops an understanding for the organizational aspects of a bank’s credit business with regard to structures and processes. This enables financial institutions not only to manage credit risk, but to do it in an efficient cost saving manner. The course participants will discuss the latest international developments in credit risk management and supervision. Through interesting case studies and exercises, delegates develop a new approach to complex analytical tasks. During group work the participants will have the chance to build a network with other practitioners which will help to exchange ideas and solutions on credit risk management in future.
Last day of this comprehensive program the course will switch toward wealth management in order to cover main tips and tactics for: Investor Profiling, Portfolio Management and Duration, Portfolio Risk and Asset Allocation and Taxation.
- Value the benefits of accurate risk management
- Tackle pitfalls in risk analysis
- Credit standing main factors
- State of the art managing of debt structures
- Tips and tactics for Wealth management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
People who are involved in the Credit Control, Credit Risk and Credit Granting functions, Wealth Managers, Private banking Relation Managers, Private Banking stuff Auditors, Financial Managers and Controllers, Accountants, Actuarial Accounting, Insurance staff and any person who wants to expand his knowledge in the Risk Management disciplines.
- By attending this practical and informative course, you will be able to:
- Use risk analysis as a key business driver appreciate the benefits of accurate risk management,
- Develop an integrated strategy for the identification, analysis, prioritization and mitigation of risk, Comply with major risk management standards,
- Successfully determine and avoid the common pitfalls in risk analysis.
- Apply a structured approach to assess the creditworthiness of a borrower.
- Use appropriate market indicators, where available to understand refinancing risk and the market view on a credit
- Identify the key factors that evaluate the likely impact on its credit standing
- Review debt structures to assess to what extent they meet the commercial needs of the borrower and protect the lender’s interests
- Best practical tips and tactics for Wealth management: Investor Profiling, Portfolio Management and Duration, Portfolio Risk, Asset Allocation and Taxation
Module A: CORPORATE CREDIT RISK & SUPERVISORY
Module B: CORPORATE CREDIT RISK AT PORTFOLIO LEVEL
Module C: ORGANIZATION OF CREDIT BUSINESS
Module D: CREDIT RISK AT CLIENT LEVEL I
Module D: CREDIT RISK AT CLIENT LEVEL II
Module E: WEALTH MANAGEMENT – PRIVATE BANKING ASPECTS