CFOM Executive CFO Master Program
Senior finance personal careers tend to be going from an accountant / controller in a role where they are expected to be an integral part of strategy. This four-day intensive program is developed with this objective in mind to cover a wide range of strategic models with engaging and interactive case studies for senior finance professionals to have a greater strategic impact on their company’s corporate strategy.
With the implementation of VAT in the region, the application challenges of this new legislation will be reviewed. Other core opportunities for senior finance professionals to enhance our their department and the finance function with cutting edge budgeting techniques and linking strategic performance to KPI’s as well as common costing anomalies will be examined.
- Gain a greater understanding of assessing your company’s strategic positioning.
- Practical understanding of business models and the strategies that lead to a sustainable and profitable business.
- Greater awareness of how to link financial objectives and performance measures to business strategy.
- Core knowledge of the new VAT GCC framework
- Budgeting trends to make your organization cutting edge.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Finance professionals who are in the C-Suite role
- Senior managers whose responsibilities include the delivery of financial targets
EXECUTIVE CFO MASTER PROGRAM CERTIFICATION is endorsed and certified by London School of Business and Finance
LSBF EE offers a range of short programmes and postgraduate certificate courses, tailored specifically to the needs of working professionals who want to succeed in today’s globalised business climate. The school was established in 2003 and has campuses in the UK and Singapore; it is also partnered with the award-winning online platform InterActive, delivering education to students around the world who can’t attend classes on campus.
The LSBF experience is career-driven, tailored to each individual student, and led by expert tutors who are passionate about their subject and about teaching.
– Case Study: Case study on the application of Porter’s five forces.
– Case Study: Case study on the application of PESTEL analysis.
– Case Study: Comprehensive case study on developing and applying strategies in the GCC region.
– Case Study: Participants will complete an exercise to determine how to deal with relevant costs in the decision-making process.
The Balanced Scorecard
– Case Study: Discussion and analysis of a real-life case study of how an organization applied the balanced scorecard to improve the entity’s overall performance.
Internal Control Framework
– Case Study: Extremely educational and engaging video case study of a ferry disaster where delegates work in group to identify control deficiencies in the control environment applying the COSO internal control framework.
Value Added Tax
Introduction and Overview
Mechanics of How VAT Works
– Case Study: Mini interactive case studies on the application of VAT. to identify control deficiencies in the control environment apply.
Sector specific issues