Converging economic, societal, and technological forces have all elevated the importance of talent for 21st century organizations. In an increasingly talent-dependent world, the strategic management of talent is no longer an option, but a necessity. Forward thinking organizations understand the vital importance of talent and view human resources management as a critical organizational capability. Human Resources Management Master program provides a detailed examination of HR roles, responsibilities, and knowledge required of strategic human resources professionals. It covers a wide range of concepts and practices in functional areas of Strategic Human Resources, Workforce Planning and Recruitment, Global Talent Management, Compensation and Benefits, and Organizational Effectiveness. Utilizing a combination of best/next practices, case studies, a synthesis of the latest research, tools, models, and techniques, participants build strategic capabilities to better leverage talent in the enterprise for organizational success.
- Learners will improve key skills in business and HR functional knowledge critical for increasing HR’s strategic partnership with the business.
- Learners will be able to break down any business situation from a strategic talent perspective, identify hurdles opportunities, hot issues, and constraints for actionable outcomes.
- Learners will be able to identify how to impact an organization’s bottom line by attracting, managing, and engaging talent in today’s business environment.
- Learners will be able to demonstrate consulting and analytical skills by using tools to ask the right questions, clarify needs, identify underlying business derivers, and propose actionable options.
- Learners will be able to effectively communicate and contract with stakeholders to secure commitment for HR recommendations through a blend of facilitative and expert role influence.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This highly practical qualification has been specifically designed for Human Resources Middle and Top Management and other HR professionals who aspire to become managers working in the areas of:
- HR Generalists who need to acquire targeted skills or an HR Specialist who needs to develop more broad- based expertise.
- HR Subject Matter Experts in Staffing, Training and Development, Performance Management, and/ or Engagement seeking new ideas for improved business results.
- HR Business Partners who support business unit operations with talent management strategy and initiatives.
- Experienced mid-level HR professionals who want to apply advanced concepts and tools from the course to improve the results and impact of their HR solutions.
- HR/TM directors/managers needing a strategic HR framework to build their teams and implement best in class HR solutions.
- For those relatively new to the HR profession who want to develop and enhance their overall knowledge of modern-day HR strategies, practices, and tools.
- Line Leaders who lead individuals or are responsible for driving HR in their business unit or functional area.
PREREQUISITES TO EARN THE CERTIFICATE
2+ years of experience | Completion of the Competency Assessment Instrument | Attendance – delegates must attend all sessions of the course. Delegates who miss more than two hours of the course sessions will not be eligible to take the course exam | Successful completion of the course assessment (examination) and reaching the passing rate of 60%.
Certificate validity period: Once granted, this diploma is valid for a lifetime.
Marking 100 years of experience, ANSI is the official U.S. representative to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and, via the U.S. National Committee, the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), and is a U.S. representative to the International Accreditation Forum (IAF). ANSI accreditation is nationally and internationally recognized as a mark of quality and assures that employers can have confidence that the certificate holder has completed the prescribed course of study. ANSI’s accreditation process itself follows ISO/ IEC 17011, the International Standard that defines quality third-party accreditation practices. ANSI’s Certificate Accreditation Program (ANSI-CAP) accredits assessment–based education and training programs against the American National Standard ASTM E2659. The standard establishes guidelines for quality certificate program development and administration, and forms the foundation for a recognition system that enables consumers, employers, government agencies, and others to distinguish between qualified workers and those with less-than-quality credentials.
*As per NASBA standards, each hour of course content involves 1 CPE credit. Upon completion of the course, learners receive a total of 35 NASBA CPE credits.
OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE MEMBER
Abdulaziz Hazazi – HR Generalist III (A) Industrial Security Support Department (ISSD) | SAUDI ARAMCO
Abdulaziz is primarily focused on development of strategic level planning in HR process, policy and outcome.
He is providing consulting and advisory services where increased level of HR expertise and HR best practices are necessary to provide robust and sustainable solutions to emerging issues.
- Introduction to HRM and Strategic HR
- Business and HR Strategy Integration
- Workforce Risks and Implications of Business Strategy
- Manpower Planning
- Strategic Workforce Planning and Implementation
- International and Organizational Culture
- Leadership and International HR
- Global Talent Management
- Recruitment, Selection, and On-boarding
- Talent Development and Succession Planning
- Performance Management, Engagement, and Retention
- HR Metrics, Business, and Workforce Analytics
- Compensation and Benefits
- Training and Change Management
- Employee Relations, Health, and Safety