The ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management course (ILM CLM) offers an internationally recognised qualification.
All units on the LEORON ILM CLM fit together perfectly to form a cohesive and coherent course with content relevant to modern leaders and the development of their knowledge, skills and mindset. While each unit represents a competence by itself, the total of all units provides everything participants will need to meet their business objectives and achieve results as leaders while also being people-friendly, motivational and inspiring.
The units on LEORON’s ILM CLM have been carefully chosen for maximum utility in the workplace and engagement during the training.
The units’ content is relevant to leaders working in any sector and allows course participants to use their own ideas, experiences and critical thinking.
- Understanding Leadership
- Understanding Organizing and Delegating in the Workplace
- Understanding the Communication Process in the Workplace
- Understand how to Lead Effective Meetings
- Leading and Motivating Team Effectively
- Planning and Leading a Complex Team Activity
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The course is aimed at anyone who is:
- Seeking a recognised qualification in leadership
- Wishes to develop and demonstrate their leadership skills
- Has had little practical training in leadership but may be in or moving into a leadership role
The Institute of Leadership & Management (hereby ILM) is an independent organization which exists to develop leadership, management capability and knowledge in (professional) individuals and organizations. With a history of more than a decade, ILM is one of the largest management body in the world, combining industry-leading qualifications and specialist member service. So far, over 750,000 managers have benefited from an ILM qualification, while 35,000 managers are now members of ILM.
ILM’s vision is achieving social and economic prosperity through excellence in leadership in management. In the regard, with an aim to be the main recognized authority in helping people and organization to meet the highest standards in leadership and management, ILM attempts to:
- Endorse leadership and management training
- Accredit high quality training providers
- Invest on leadership research and publishing
Introductions and group dynamics
Evaluating a leader
Setting and communicating objectives
Organising people to achieve objectives:
Ensuring feedback is effective
Types of meeting
The 12 Ps model of effective meetings
Preparing and planning a meeting
Managing a meeting
Conflict and conflict handling
Teams and teamwork
Developing the team
Focus on coaching as a developmental intervention
Complex team activities
Personal action planning