The International Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management course covers the essentials of financial planning, private client asset management, fund management, advisory functions and investment analysis from a global perspective. This program will ensure that you understand the range of assets and investment products that are available in the market and find appropriate solutions to meet the investment, retirement and protection planning needs for your clients. It is an entry level qualification for international candidates working in private banking and wealth management roles.
- Gain a comprehensive introduction to financial planning, industry regulation, investment analysis and lifetime financial provision.
- Explore wealth and investment management function from global perspective.
- Recognize the role of the financial institutions in investment management.
- Establish a pathway to the the higher level International Certificate in Advanced Wealth Management
- Become associated with a Chartered professional body and take advantage of an extensive range of benefits
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The International Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management is suitable for a wide audience – from new entrants to financial services to professionals already working in the industry who may be interested in diversifying into wealth management. It is an ideal alternative for staff working in wealth management roles who need to demonstrate competence through the achievement of a benchmark qualification and who want to develop an understanding of how to deliver wealth management advice.
The CISI is the largest and most widely respected professional body for the securities and investment industry in the growing number of financial center’s globally. With the highest standards of professionalism , CISI Offers the following three elements in the wider financial services area: Knowledge, Skills and Behavior. Formed in 1992 by London Stock Exchange practitioners, CISI has a global community of more than 40,000 members in 121 countries, where more than 41,000 exams were sat in the 2015 calendar year.
- Length 5 days
- Level Advanced Training
- Industry Financial Services
- Prerequisites None
- Association CISI - Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment
- Language English
- This program is worth 35 NASBA CPE credits
PART 1 The Financial Services Industry
PART 2 Industry Regulation
PART 3 Asset Classes
PART 4 Collective Investments
PART 5 Fiduciary Relationships
PART 6 Investment Analysis
PART 7 Investment Management
PART 8 Lifetime Financial Provision