ACCELERATE LEADERSHIP READINESS AND CULTIVATE TALENT
Adopt a strategic and systematic approach to succession management with HCI’s newest certification course. Take succession planning beyond the C-suite and plan leadership development solutions that address competency gaps, identify high-potential talent, facilitate engagement, and drive growth throughout the organization.
Sustainable Future Growth
In order to remain competitive today and in the future, organizations need a steady pipeline of high-performing and high-potential talent. Leaders need an effective process to pinpoint the knowledge, skills, and experience that build strong future leaders. To close leadership gaps, the process for developing leaders and managing succession plans must be flexible, scalable, and repeatable.
The Leadership Development & Succession Strategist Certification from HCI provides a framework for aligning leadership readiness strategies with business goals, developing meaningful analytics, and building robust talent pipelines for future growth.
HCI’s LDSS Certification Course will enable you to:
- Go beyond the 9-Box and integrate a variety of talent planning, development, and deployment activities to move your business forward
- Differentiate high potential talent from high performers
- Create a modern, scalable, and repeatable structure for leadership readiness and succession
- Build the capability of your manager population to conduct talent reviews and make data-driven succession and decisions
- Align learning and development solutions with current and future skill/capability/talent requirements
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This curriculum is for HR professionals looking for an integrated approach to succession management and leadership development that aligns to business strategy and moves the organization toward its goals. Some of the roles that will benefit from completing the course include:
- HR Practitioner, Manager, and Leader
- HR Business Partner
- Director of Learning
- Learning and Development Manager
- Leadership Development Manager
- Organizational Development Leader
- Business Unit Manager and Director
- Succession Management/Planning Leader
- Anyone who supports the identification, preparation, and deployment of talent for critical roles
Module 1: ALIGN
Module 2: IDENTIFY
Module 3: ASSESS
Module 4: DESIGN
Module 5: EQUIP
Module 6: ENABLE
Module 7: ANALYZE