Certificate in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt – Healthcare
The purpose of this course is to develop continuous improvement and quality engineering data analysis skills used in Lean-Six Sigma problem solving. Course concepts and tools are presented and reinforced through past projects, exercises, case studies, and in-class simulations. Upon completion of the course, participants must demonstrate their understanding of key concepts through a Green Belt Certification Exam and successful completion of a project.
- Patient Satisfaction: reduce medical errors, wait time, length of stay, appointment cancellations
- Medical Operations: Improve procedure quality, equipment utilization, staff utilization, staff scheduling, reducing procedure time and diagnostic time
- Laboratory testing: Improve turn around time, efficiency and throughput.
- Clinical research: improve efficiency and impact, reduce costs
- Administrative: acceleration of reimbursement insurance claims, reduce costs and improve efficiency
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All of the following attendees will benefit from this program: Healthcare Executives, Physicians, Nurses, Clinical staff, Management Engineers, Laboratory and Specialized healthcare services, Healthcare Insurance company staff, Pharmaceutical staff, etc.
Continuous Improvement Overview/ Define Phase
DMAIC: MEASURE Current State/ Rolled Yield
DMAIC Projects: VSM/ANALYZE Phase
DMAIC: IMPROVE Phase/ Lean Countermeasures
Control, Team Case Study and Course Summary