Masterclass in Internal Audit Leadership & Management
The Masterclass in Internal Audit Leadership & Management is one of our unique certificates due to the added value it provides participants at both a technical and soft skills perspective. This course first focuses on the new trends in the internal audit landscape, shedding light on the new emerging technologies and how they are impacting the role of internal audit both on an assurance and consultancy level. On a soft skills level, the course address the key successful attributes that internal audit practitioners need to obtain and further focuses on the skillsets required to be acquired collectively on behalf of the internal audit function to ensure it adequately services its stakeholders.
5 KEY TAKE AWAYS
- Apply leadership styles in the evolving world of Audit Profession
- Learn the recent trends in internal audit
- Identify opportunities to play a more strategic role
- Review key internal audit practices that adds value to the organization
- Practice the skills required to effectively manage performance of the function
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Audit leaders
- Audit supervisors
- Audit managers
- Senior auditors
- Chief audit executives
MASTERCLASS IN INTERNAL AUDIT LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION
LSBF EE offers a range of short programmes and postgraduate certificate courses, tailored specifically to the needs of working professionals who want to succeed in today’s globalised business climate.
The school was established in 2003 and has campuses in the UK and Singapore; it is also partnered with the award-winning online platform InterActive, delivering education to students around the world who can’t attend classes on campus.
The LSBF experience is career-driven, tailored to each individual student, and led by expert tutors who are passionate about their subject and about teaching.
1. Recent trends in IA
2. The International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF)
3. The Quality Assurance & Improvement Program (QAIP)
4. Leading the Internal Audit Team
5. The Internal Audit Methodology
6. Risk Assessment & Internal Audit Planning
7. Business Process Understanding & Development of Audit Program
8. Executing the Audit Program
9. Developing the Audit Report and Conducting the Closing Meeting
10. Certificate assessment