PBA® Professional in Business Analysis – Exam Preparation Course
Business analysis (BA) has become a key role that is taking on a more significant presence in project management. Unsatisfied project stakeholders are forcing organizations to become more proactive in gathering requirements accurately.
The PMI® Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® certification recognizes an individual’s expertise as a business analysis expert, which can move a participant’s career in a new direction since opportunities for BAs are on the rise. This global certification also supports individuals in meeting the needs of organizations that rely on working with stakeholders in defining requirements, shaping project outputs and driving intended business outcomes. This interactive course will prepare you to achieve the PMI-PBA® certification and earn the required Product Development Units (PDUs) to sit the exam. Through real-life scenarios, you will review business analysis terminology and well-known practices, and leverage PMI’s five domains of practice to create a plan that maximizes your chances of effectively preparing for The PMI-PBA® exam.
COURSE KEY TAKEAWAYS
- Understand the knowledge and experience requirements for passing the PMI-PBA® certification exam.
- Increase your confidence with a firm grasp of key project management and business analysis terminology used on the exam.
- Know the five domains and 28 tasks that constitute the exam, with particular attention to the more difficult sections.
- Find and fill personal gaps in business analysis knowledge and experience.
- Develop and execute a realistically attainable study plan for preparing for the exam.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, Project Managers, project team members, Product Managers, members of the PMO, members of the BACoE and those looking at improving business analysis skills in their organization.
PMI PROFESSIONAL IN BUSINESS ANALYSIS CERTIFICATION
*“PMI” and “PBA” are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Introduction to PMI-PBA® Certification
5 Domains of Exam Content
Traceability and Monitoring
Soft Skills for Business Analysis
Filling in the Gaps: Test-Taking Strategies