This 5-day master class provides delegates with practical Procurement skills that provides a competitive edge across their relevant sectors.
Focusing on Cost out and Value add will Control your operating costs, minimize supply chain risks and maximize your business profits.
Mastery of Procurement and Supply management provides a competitive advantage to all companies. This fiveday master class includes how to build and manage an optimal procurement function in direct and indirect spends that delivers both business and procurement targets.
This master class provides in depth knowledge for strategic Procurement specialists operating in Supply Chain and Procurement. Through a systematic approach and a controlled process, you will successfully move from tactical to a strategic procurement master.
Learn how world class Procurement leaders deliver success in organizations and how you can deliver transformational results. This Master class helps delegates become Procurement Masters:
- Learn best practice approaches to buying goods and services.
- Manage the risks and issues within your supply chain.
- Reduce business costs and maximize your business profits.
COURSE KEY TAKEAWAYS
- Position you and your function as a world class procurement practice that maximizes benefits across your organization.
- Equip you with the strategic tools and models for enhanced commercial skills and byer-seller interactions.
- Effectively remove cost from your business whilst minimizing business and operational risks to add value and improve profitability.
- Learn when to formally “Tender” requirements and when it is more effective to seek proposals using Category Management methodology.
- Learn the assembly of costs that build suppliers prices to gain knowledge in effective expenditure management
- Fully Integrate effective SRM resulting in mutually beneficial supplier relationships, improved communication and transparency
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Everyone whose job entails spending money or managing third party suppliers, and the task of Procurement and Supply chain will benefit from this 5-day master class.
Including: Supply Chain: Managers, Planners, Schedulers, Analysts. Procurement: Managers, teams, Buyers, Planners, Category Managers.
Also functions interacting with Procurement, including: Financial personnel, budget-holders, Internal Auditors, Quality managers and teams, in-house engineers, Contract/ relationship and Vendor managers, Risk and compliance personnel, Spend analysis specialists, Transformation Project and Program Office managers and Operational personnel. Sales and Marketing Managers and teams.
In addition to previous experience, delegates will have to also fulfill the following criteria:
- Attendance – delegates must attend all sessions of the course. (5 days training program). Delegates who miss more than two hours of the course sessions will not be eligible to take the course exam.
- Delegate should be active during course workshops and quizzes, as well as be interactive on topical issues related to global strategic sourcing and procurement.
- Successful completion of the course assessment (examination) and reaching the passing rate of 60%. The course assessment (examination) will take place on the last day of the program.
Diploma validity period: Once granted, this certification is valid for a lifetime.
Marking 100 years of experience, ANSI is the official U.S. representative to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and, via the U.S. National Committee, the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), and is a U.S. representative to the International Accreditation Forum (IAF). ANSI accreditation is nationally and internationally recognized as a mark of quality and assures that employers can have confidence that the certificate holder has completed the prescribed course of study. ANSI’s accreditation process itself follows ISO/IEC 17011, the International Standard that defines quality third-party accreditation practices. ANSI’s Certificate Accreditation Program (ANSI-CAP) accredits assessment–based education and training programs against the American National Standard ASTM E2659. The standard establishes guidelines for quality certificate program development and administration, and forms the foundation for a recognition system that enables consumers, employers, government agencies, and others to distinguish between qualified workers and those with less-than-quality credentials.
OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Daniel Feiman, MBA, CMC – Consultant, Trainer, Author, Reviewer
Daniel Feiman, MBA, CMC® is the Founder and Managing Director of Build It Backwards, a consulting & training firm based in Redondo Beach, CA. He consults in three areas: Strategy: Planning & Implementation; Finance: Modeling & Analysis; Leadership: Development & Coaching. Mr. Feiman is an internationally recognized trainer in these areas; working with firms such as ADNOC (United Arab Emirates), American Management Association (AMA); American Private Equity; Apple, ARAMCO (Saudi Arabia), California Investment Fund; Commercial Finance Conference; Credit Suisse, Chubb, Dell; Delta; Hilton Hotels, Institute for Supply Management (ISM), Kuwait Petroleum Company (KPC); Mattel, PEMEX (México), PDO, (Oman), Petronas (Malaysia); Promigas (Colombia) Reliance (India), SEA (Supplier Excellence Alliance), TRW, UEM (Malaysia) & the University of Manchester (UK) among others.
Khaled Madany – Supply Chain Development Director – Kuwait Food Company (Americana)
Mr. Khaled Madany has awesome professional experience in the field of supply chain in GCC region & ME. Mr. Madany is director of the supply chain development, Kuwait Food Co. Americana group since 2017 which include more than 17 international famous brands in the region as Pizza Hut, KFC, Hardees, TGI Fridays, Red Lobster, Costa Cafe, Grand Café, Olive Garden. He is driving and managing franchising concept, driving and executing the transformation, automation, standardization and modernization of the group SC across 12 countries. Mr. Madany holds two Master Degrees and has attended over 37 specialized training courses related to SC Management, International contracting, Global Sourcing, Procurement, Sales & Operation Function, Logistics Management, Strategic Planning, Production Planning, TQM etc.
Sulaiman Pallak – Head of Global Purchasing and Supply Chain & Senior Leadership Team | General Motors Middle East Operations
Sulaiman Pallak is a senior executive with over 10 years of experience managing procurement, supply chain and logistics transformation projects. Leading multiple staff responsible for annual $120million+ global purchasing and supply chain operations with focus on continuous business improvement in a very large global corporate structure. Sulaiman is also a senior leadership board member of GM Middle East Operations driving the organizations strategy and future direction. Multiple General Motors Leadership award winner for significant contribution to improve corporate performance.
– Strategic Procurement Mastery
- Planning Procurements outcomes is critical for Success.
– Engaging with Business Stakeholders
- Procurement rarely own a spend budget, so they must engage effectively with the senior stakeholders of the business to gain coverage and influence across the spend base
– Category Management Implementation
- Driving change and managing the supply market organizes procurement resources to focus on specific areas of spend, thus creating new opportunities for savings and value.
– Application of Cost Price and Value Analysis
- To fully understand how to manage expenditure Procurement must understand the assembly of costs that build suppliers prices
– Strategic Sourcing
- The process of identifying, evaluating, negotiating and optimizing the procurement of strategic goods and services that best support the strategic objectives of the business. The process should aim to standardize the sourcing process within an organization, place more spend under the prudent eye of procurement and ensure that any value generated is properly executed, measured and monitored.
– Strategic Tendering
- The use of tendering tools is an essential lever for Procurement in managing supplier expenditure
– Supplier Selection and Appointment
- How you define your selection criteria for a supplier based on your priorities is key to procurement mastery
– Strategic Sourcing Models and Tools
- The application and use of strategic tools to understand macro and micro impacts on procurement will assist in reducing costs and increasing value
– Negotiating Outcomes
- A core skill to drive outcomes is the ability to negotiate successfully both with external vendors and internal stake holders
– Vendor Relationship Management
- Integrating Supplier Relationship Management into your Procurement program will deliver mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers, encourage improved communication, enhance openness and create transparency
– Legal Contracts
- To protect Value and prevent risk. Understanding that the benefits of sourcing is within the contract duration and means locking in the sourcing benefits
– Supply Chain Management
- Procurements role sits in the wider organization and to be successful must understand the logistics and operations of the business
– Assessment and Exam
- Delegates will complete a set of questions to demonstrate their understanding of this deep subject matter