SRMP Supplier Relationship Management Practitioner
Businesses are increasingly reliant on their supply partners. Learn how to focus on the suppliers who can help your organization move into the future. Take advantage of this extensive learning program, delving deep into the ‘source-to-exit’ relationship governance of your supply base. Learn about tools that will develop your skills and enhance your capabilities. Be able to make greater contributions to drive forward your corporate goals and objectives and drive smarter behaviors from your internal clients. Learn how to create an atmosphere where your suppliers become more than just a supplier; where they develop the ability to be a ‘responsible supplier’ treating you as a ‘customer of choice’; where they become a true business partner and a strategic asset to your organization focused on long term mutual goals. This course is a mix of both theory and practice. There are short lectures, group discussions and numerous interactive exercises, all designed to develop new ideas and gain full understanding of how and where we can choose to drive better supplier relationships.
- Understand your supply chain and how to measure and manage different supplier segments
- Learn methodologies to improve stakeholder engagement and deliver great communications
- Be able to implement tools that bring effective governance to your organisation
- Deliver effective exit processes for underperforming suppliers
- Understand the contract lifecycle and how relationship management fits within it
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This highly practical and interactive course has been specifically designed for:
- Supplier Relationship Managers
- Contract Managers / Engineers / Specialists
- Local Content Development Managers
- Procurement Managers / Coordinators
- Business Relationship Managers
- Business Unit Managers
- Anybody directly interfacing with the supply chain
SUPPLIER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT PRACTITIONER IS ACCREDITED THROUGH THE IACCM
With members from 151 countries and 10787 corporations, IACCM is leading the way in responding to the demands of global networked markets. Their membership is drawn from many industries and is made up of contract and commercial managers, negotiators, attorneys and supply chain professionals. Hundreds of organizations have also established Corporate Memberships, gaining enhanced services that support their performance and understanding of market trends.
Through their worldwide presence and networked technology, IACCM members gain access to the thought leadership and practical tools that are essential for competitiveness in today’s fiercely contested global markets. They provide insight to the leading-edge contracting and commercial skills, policies, procedures and methods that are fundamental to managing enterprise and individual risks. This insight equips professionals and their leaders to implement best practice governance of contractual commitments and trading relationships.
- Length 5 days
- Level Advanced Training
- Industry Procurement & Contracts
- Prerequisites 2+ years of experience
- Association IACCM - International Association for Contract & Commercial Management
- Language English
- This program is worth 35 NASBA CPE credits
- Networking with the people next to you. Why should you know them?
- Understanding IACCM
- Foundation principles of SRM and the challenge of contracting
- Becoming the customer of choice
- Suppliers as a source of value
- The basics of contracting
- Understanding the supply base
- Value erosion: do our suppliers suffer from our own organizational culture?
- Approaches to sourcing relationships with our suppliers
- Segmenting the supply chain. Which suppliers are more important to you?
- Benchmarking performance and how can we be better together?
- Understanding the stakeholder community, internal and external
- Communicating about SRM
- Managing the SRM environment
- Managing supplier claims and disputes
- Managing change in the contractual environment. How does it affect relationships?
- Summing up and ending supplier relationships