In an economy driven by innovation and constant change, strategic workforce planning cannot be wholly delegated to HR. Disruptive change is likely to first impact the organization at the divisional or unit level, and operating leaders must be able to respond with local workforce planning to execute effectively. As a result, strategic workforce planning is now an important competency for all business leaders.
Strategic Workforce Planning Certification Program prepares high-potential and high-performing HR and business leaders to identify critical roles and competencies, develop organizational agility and align workforce planning with integrated human capital and business strategy.
Course participants will receive the official SWP Toolkit, which contains dozens of practical job aids that reinforce principles learned in order to save time and simplify execution. The kit includes tools for environmental scanning, assessing current state, risk mitigation, talent segmentation, cascading competencies and more.
The course is highly interactive, providing the opportunity for networking with HR leaders across industries. Over the course of two days, you will explore actionable concepts presented through case studies, multimedia learning modules, and interactive problem solving.
Course graduates will be able to:
- Identify and execute against specific workforce, management and leadership gaps.
- Adapt to global and local labor trends.
- Imagine and prepare for multiple economic, market or competitive scenarios.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- VPs, Directors and Managers of Human Resources,
- VPs, Directors and Managers of Talent Acquisition and Recruitment
- VPs, Directors and Managers of Strategy and Workforce Planning
- Strategic HR Practitioners
- People Analytics Lead
- Business Line Managers and Executives
- Future leaders in the disciplines of HR, OD or the Line
STRATEGIC WORKFORCE PLANNING CERTIFICATION PROGRAM IS DONE THROUGH HCI
Human Capital Institute provides solutions that advance the practice of human capital and strategic talent management. We are a global clearinghouse and catalyst for new ideas and next practices, and a resource for the most progressive organizations and executives in the
world, with over 20,000 participants trained through our education programs.
HCI courses use the most current insights, perspectives, and original research to create a highly adaptive, interactive, and collaborative learning experience that incorporates:
- Intense focus on building strategic perspective and enabling better decision-making.
- Guided action planning to ensure on-the-job utilization and produce measurable results.
- A blended, learner-centered approach to maximize engagement and outcomes.
- An extensive library of learning resources and comprehensive toolkit for deeper learning and application.
- Talent Management Context
- Strategic Workforce Planning: Background and Context
- Workforce Planning
- Workforce Planning in Action
- Business Strategy
- Differentiated Segments
- Environmental Scan
- The Data Requirements of Strategic Workforce Planning
- Current State Analysis
- Using and evaluating talent information
- Gap Analysis
- Action Planning
- Telling Stories with Data and Enlisting Support
- Study examples
- Bringing Strategic Workforce Planning to Life and Practice
- Workforce Planning in a State of Perpetual Change
- Designing for flexibility and innovation