TSM – Time and Stress Management
Better use of time enhances the quality of life and can be a major step towards increasing productivity and efficiency.
This interactive and engaging course helps you to efficiently manage your time and boost your productivity, while impacting various aspects of your life positively. It assists you identify your goals and objectives, know your strengths, weaknesses, stressors, and motivators, and what wastes your time.
- Enhance your decision-making and conflict resolution skills.
- Understand the time traps and key reasons to waste time.
- Set and articulate Smart goals based on your mission, vision, and values.
- Identify your strengths, weaknesses, motivators and stressors.
- Improve your organizing skills
- Understand and apply the different time management principles.
- Improve your productivity through difference concepts.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is designed for professionals who want to understand and apply the foundations of time management to improve productivity and efficiency in working and managing.
The highly interactive program utilizes different methods as examples, practical exercises, case studies, and role-playing games that enables participants to apply the concepts and methods learned in their real environment.
In each module, participants will engage in the following:
- Mini Case Study or Video to elaborate the concepts in the module,
- Relevant examples on the module topic,
- An interactive group exercise/scenario or roleplaying game
- Time Management Overview
- Time Management Models
- Defining your Goals
- Organizing your plan
- Techniques to boost productivity
- Understanding Stress
- Recognizing the signs and symptoms of stress
- Stress Management Strategies and Techniques