This course intends to provide understanding in risk analysis that helps the learner know how to conduct an overall risk assessment of any business transaction.
The priority of the course would focus on in depth knowledge in the risk assessment tools from every aspect of risk management. Risk analysis is the process of assessing the uncertainties associated with any situation.
Risk Management and Control has become a key function with highly demanding skills not only within Financial Institutes and banks but overall in every company. The wake-up call from the 2008 crisis has only reinforced the demand for related risk assessment.
- Client Advisors, especially from Wealth Management
- New business in Banking Team Members
- Product Management Team Members
- Compliance Team Members
- Wealth Management IT Experts
- Internal and external Audit Team Members