LEORON Professional Development Institute is hiring: Instructional Design Specialist (for the Skopje Office)
Submit your resume at [email protected] by April 8th, 2018.
|Job Title||Instructional Design Specialist|
|Working Days||Sunday – Thursday|
|Working Hours||07:30 – 15:45|
The ideal candidate for this position has the following traits
- 3+ years’ experience working in an international environment.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Skillful writer.
- Powerful business acumen.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer-oriented, proactive personality.
- Experience working in a stressful and dynamic environment.
- Problem-solving skills.
The ideal candidate for this job position should have: excellent research, analytical and relationship building capabilities; strong business acumen; understanding of how companies function; knowledge in the various corporate functions and the interactions between them; preferably, experience working with international business organizations.
Acknowledging we are a unique organization in the Macedonian business landscape and considering the regional specifics – we will ensure the selected candidate gets the necessary training and be equipped with proper competencies required to fulfill his/her duties successfully.
Summary of essential job responsibilities
- Provide ongoing support to the Business Development and Learning and Development corporate functions in delivering LEORON’s products.
- Work on the implementation of new products (training courses) and services.
- Collaborate with international (American-based) educational partners (Institutes, Academies, etc.)
- Complete the Accreditation process for new educational partners.
- Create training outlines, prepare and respond to training program inquiries, RFQs, tenders, competency assessments, TNAs, and Surveys.
- Hold effective communication with expert trainers, who deliver training programs (trainer recruitment, contract management, trainer performance review, etc).
- Recruitment process of new expert trainers. Be accountable for the entire process: research, headhunt, CVs screening, interviews, onboarding.
- Market Research.
Bachelor and Master’s degree in any of the following:
- Business Economics (Management, Marketing or Finance)
- International Business
- Business Administration
- International Relations
- Human Resources
- Competitive Salary.
- Performance-based quarterly bonus, on top of fixed salary.
- Professional Development Program – trainings conducted by both Leoron experts and management.
- Attendance to Corporate Celebrations and Annual General Meeting.
- Daily meal provided at the Company’s Cantina.
- Wellness Program at the company’s gym: pilates, yoga or cardio, available 5 times per week.
- Ability to utilize corporate discount for purchasing a mobile device.
- 21 Days of paid holiday, per year and national and religious holidays, in compliance with Macedonia’s Labor Law).