This year, LEORON is sponsoring IACCM’s event and is pleased to introduce the IACCM’s Middle East Conference:
The International Association for Contract & Commercial Management (IACCM) invites you to join us at this inaugural event where our unique combination of thought-leadership, authoritative research and practical case studies will equip you with personal skills and functional expertise:
- New and effective contracting models
- From contention to collaboration – dealing with contentious terms
- Integrating ‘the relationship’ and ‘the contract’
- Driving performance and managing change
- Contracts as a source of value and innovation – the economics of good contract management
- Technology and transformation – reshaping our role
Featuring cross-industry global perspectives, the IACCM Middle East Conference brings thought-leadership and innovation to the contracting community – whether from legal, procurement, contracting, commercial or project management. Delivering successful contracts requires a unified approach!
Register now for two days of intense learning and benchmarking strategies. Practical insights and strategic priorities will be delivered through a mix of workshops and presentations. At IACCM conferences, you are immersed in a community of experts, passionate about what we do, champions of change. Join us and be inspired.
Who should Attend – and Why?
IACCM’s Middle East Conference will address the challenges and opportunities that lie before us and create an environment that will encourage everyone to think ‘outside the rules’ whilst also providing you with clear solutions to help you address some of the most common challenges facing the contracting the community.
It will feature cross-industry perspectives and the unique knowledge of IACCM, the sole provider of worldwide professional expertise and research in contact and commercial management.
The IACCM Middle East Conference is:
- An exceptional opportunity to find out the latest on commercial contracting standards and innovation from leading industry experts and how they assess the changing marketplace, risk management, the role of ‘value-driven contracting’ in it and how they demonstrate the value of commercial contracting to their organizations
- A combination of thought leadership, research, case studies and open discussion groups on how to cope with organizational change, align with overall business objectives, improve your negotiations techniques and holistic risk assessment and governance
- An exceptional opportunity to learn how to increase the quality of contracting process by eliminating causes of contract failure that stand in the way of successful project management
- Exclusive advice on how to improve governance as well as business judgment in project development, negotiation and post-award execution
Who Should Attend the IACCM Middle East Conference?
- Heads of contracts, directors, managers and specialists dealing with contracts
- Heads of commercial, directors, managers and specialists, involved in commercial function
- In-house counsels
- Head of procurement, directors, managers and specialists
- Senior project managers
- Heads of outsourcing
- Heads of supply chain management and logistics
As an IACCM’s partner, LEORON will entitle a complimentary 2-days pass for the IACCM Middle East Conference and 1-year membership to companies that will register 2 participants to any of the following courses:
- Certified International Procurement Professional, Abu Dhabi, UAE | November 20–24, 2016
- Certified International Procurement Professional, Jeddah, KSA | November 13–17, 2016
- Certified International Procurement Professional, Dubai, Kazakhstan | December 5–9, 2016
- Certified International Procurement Professional – Arabic session, Riyadh, KSA | December 4–8, 2016
- Contract and Commercial Management Practitioner, Dubai, UAE | December 18–22, 2016
- Executing Procurement Practices For Cost Optimization, Dubai, UAE | December 4–8, 2016
For more information how to win your free seat, please get in touch with [email protected] or give us a call at +971 4 447 5711 ext.634