|Title||Marketing and Events Specialist|
|Report to||Director of Business Operations – UAE|
|Office||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Working Hours||Flexible, 20h per week|
|Starting date||March, 2019|
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
MANAGE EVENTS/ COURSES TAKING PLACE ACROSS UAE (PREDOMINANTLY IN ABU DHABI), INCLUDING VARIOUS TRAINING MANAGEMENT ACTIVITIES SUCH AS:
- Contact missing / late participants.
- Coordinate with hotel staff regarding lunch and refreshment breaks.
- Deliver formal opening and closing ceremonies.
- Distribute Certificates, together with the expert trainers.
- Familiarize participants with the Course Agenda and, if required, make slight alternations to it.
- Monitor each event to evaluate the clients’ satisfaction and ensure the event satisfies Leoron’s quality standards.
- Prepare the hotel’s meeting room for the training specific purposes.
- Register participants on the spot.
- Synchronize with expert trainers and ensure everything runs smoothly during the delivery of the program.
- Accompany colleagues on business meetings, as to provide Arabic support.
SUPPORT THE CUSTOMER HAPPINESS AND MARKETING DEPARTMENTS
- Handle Arabic inquiries, landing through various marketing channels.
- Take incoming calls at the Riyadh Office and answer to client’s requirements.
- Conduct initial contact with clients over phone and email.
- Help the marketing unit create videos in Arabic, from training and other events held in UAE.
- Interview trainers.
COMPLETE VARIOUS ADMINISTRATIVE ACTIVITIES