1. Payment Terms
- 100% payment of the amount in maximum 15 days upon the receipt of the invoice.
- The payment shall be conducted either in cash, credit/debit card, cheque or bank transfer. We accept payments online using VISA and MasterCard credit card in AED (or any other currency)
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The stated amount is exclusive of VAT, Withholding Tax and other duties, taxes and transfer related charges which if applicable are payable by the client in addition to the stated amount.
- Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of the transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- VAT TRN: 100375238100003
2. Cancelation and Postponement Policy
- All cancelations and postponements shall be done in written form.
- In case of client cancelation:
- No cancelation fee if the cancelation takes place not less than 14 days prior to the beginning of the course,
- 50% cancelation fee if the cancelation takes place between 7 days and 14 days prior to the beginning of the course,
- 100% cancelation fee if the cancelation takes place less than 7 days prior to the beginning of the course,
- In case of client postponement:
- LEORON PDI issues a credit note which states that the paid amount can be used for participation in any of the company’s courses which are scheduled in a period of 12 months from the date of the credit note.
- A 25% postponement fee if the postponement takes place less than 10 days prior to the beginning of the course.
- In case of LEORON PDI cancelation:
- A 100% refund shall be applicable if LEORON PDI decides to cancel the event – the client has an option to receive a credit note which can be used for any course for a period of 12 months.
- In case of LEORON PDI postponement – the client may choose to participate on the same course at the later date or to be issued a credit note which states that the paid amount can be used for participation of any of the company’s courses which are scheduled in a period of 12 months from the date of the credit note.
3. Selection of Trainer and Location
Selection of the trainer and training location shall be at the discretion of Leoron Professional Development Institute. Every effort shall be made to maintain continuity, but, if necessary, Leoron Professional Development Institute can change the trainer and training location any time prior to commencement of the course.
4. Intellectual Property
The copyright, intellectual property and design rights of the learning materials are property of Leoron Professional Development Institute and its expert trainers. It cannot be copied, shared or reproduced without prior written consent of Leoron Professional Development Institute.
5. Health and Safety
The clients must conform to and comply with the Health and Safety Policy and Procedures as laid down by Leoron Professional Development Institute or its partner organizations when the course is delivered in leased premises. Breaches of these policies and procedures may result with the client being suspended or excluded from the course and premises.
LEORON PDI defines a complaint as a formal expression of dissatisfaction that requires a formal response. LEORON Professional Development Institute recognizes that, from time to time, trainee problems or concerns may arise. To address these, the Institute has put in place a complaints and appeal policy. This complaints and appeals policy and associated procedures have been prepared consistent with LEORON Professional Development Institute’s intention of properly managing complaints and appeals made by trainees in order to promote the timely and appropriate resolution of issues. LEORON Professional Development Institute is further committed to addressing all complaints and appeals in a fair and equitable manner in accordance with legislative requirements, standards and best practices.
LEORON will periodically seek feedback on satisfaction with complaints and appeals processes from complainants, appellants and any other persons and bodies involved in addressing trainees’ concerns.
This information will be used for quality review and improvement purposes.
Under no circumstances whatsoever will any complainant be subject to reprisal, disadvantage or detriment.
The purpose of LEORON’s formal complaints policy is to ensure that all complaints are reviewed thoroughly, fairly and wherever possible resolved to the complainant’s satisfaction.
Scope of the complaints and appeals policies:
The LEORON complaints and appeals policy applies to any complaint or appeal where the complainant is a LEORON trainee. Trainees have the right to make a valid complaint or appeal concerning any matter or decision made by LEORON.
LEORON’s general feedback process:
LEORON is committed to providing high quality training and assessment for its customers and continuously seeks opportunities to improve its services. Constructive comments on where LEORON can improve its services are welcomed. LEORON asks customers at the end of a training course or examination to provide comments via a feedback form. The feedback form provides valuable information that enables LEORON to introduce improvements to all its training products and services.
LEORON encourages its customers to provide honest feedback to enable the improvement processes to take place effectively.
7. LEORON’s complaints and appeal process:
A formal complaint needs to be submitted separately from the general feedback process and not through the feedback form.
Customers wishing to submit a formal complaint should do so in writing via email or letter. LEORON asks for complaints to be in writing to ensure that all the relevant information is captured and the 2nd issue investigated properly. LEORON will treat formal written complaints as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with its service which calls for a prompt and courteous response.
In the first instance, if the issue cannot be resolved informally at the time, the complaint, should be submitted in writing, within 7 working days of the matter arising.
The complaint should be addressed to the Sales Consultant of the client. The learner also has the option to send an official email to the LEORON address: [email protected] or physical address at: LEORON Professional Development Institute | Indigo Icon Tower JLT, Office 502 | PO Box 390601 | Dubai, UAE
The written complaint should include:
• details of the issue leading to the complaint
• date(s) when the issue occurred
• complainants full name and contact details
• student ID
• details of the consequences resulting from the I ssue and the remedy being sought
The initial complaint will be acknowledged by LEORON within 2 working days (48 hours) of receipt and a full response will be provided within 7 working days.
If the initial response to the complaint is not regarded as satisfactory, the next stage is to write to the LEORON Sales Director at [email protected] and ask for the complaint and the initial response to be reviewed. You can expect the Sales Director to acknowledge your request within 4 working days of receipt and a full response within 15 workings days.
LEORON’s aim is to resolve all matters as quickly as possible. However, inevitably some issues will be more complex and may therefore require longer to be fully investigated. Consequently, timescales given for handling and responding to complaints are indicative.
If a matter requires more detailed investigation, an interim response will be sent describing what is being done to deal with the matter, and the revised timescales for when a full reply can be expected.
If the response from the Sales Director is not satisfactory, then there is the final option of escalating the complaint in writing to the Managing Director at: [email protected]
MD’s contact details are also included on the official course brochure as well as registration form.
Escalation should take place within 10 days of receiving the written response from LEORON’s Managing Director and should state the reason for dissatisfaction with the decision made by the Managing Director.
The Managing Director will normally respond within 10 working days to inform the complainant of the action which will be taken to investigate the complaint, and when the outcome of the investigation can be expected. This outcome will be the final decision by LEORON.
If the task force determines that the quality complaint is valid, the clients may get free rerun of this or other program (for corporate clients) or free participation in future program (for individual 3 clients). The client and LEORON can also negotiate other types of compensation depending on the specifics of the quality complaint.
8. Force Majeure
Leoron Professional Development Institute shall not be liable to the clients or be deemed to be in breach of any agreement it has concluded with them for any delay in performing or failure to perform any of the Leoron Professional Development Institute’s obligations in respect of the services if the delay or failure was due to any cause such as war, warlike activities, fire, storm, explosion, national emergency, labor dispute, strike, lock-out, civil disturbance, actual or threatened violence by any terrorist group, newly enacted law or regulation or any other cause not within the control of Leoron Professional Development Institute.
9. Governing Law
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance the Laws and Regulations of the UAE.
United Arab Emirates is our country of domicile.
Active Promotion: Eid Campaign
Starting on the 8th of August 2019, LEORON Institute is launching a “Eid” promotional campaign that enables all clients to register a course of choice with a $1000 discount.
Following terms and conditions apply:
- Clients can register any courses scheduled in Q3 and Q4.
- Eid campaign ends on Saturday, 31st of August.
- To officially book seats with the offer, we need a PO or a fully paid invoice 15 days prior to the course
Please note that courses from the following academies are not eligible for promotion:
- ACCM courses
- AFP courses
- IIA courses
- IFMA courses
- SMRP courses