Certified Six Sigma Green Belt - Certification Training
تدريب مباشر عن بعد
التدريب في الموقع
نبذة عن الدورة التدريبية
Six Sigma Green Belt is one of the most recognized business management strategies focusing on quality and process improvement. It is widely used across industries and it includes the utilization of a variety of business process improvement tools, including Statistical Tools. Variability and variations are a source of loss of productivity, customer dissatisfaction with the product/service, increased cost and delays in delivery hence Six Sigma is a customer driven top management which leads the battle against variability and variations of all types using the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) methodology. This standardized approach, if applied throughout the organization, can lead to substantial reduction of variability and variations by creating sensitivity for noticing, analyzing and reducing variability and variations to a predetermined standard for the organization (the Six Sigma scale). It inculcates the approach of economic and innovative solutions by involving all the concerned persons, with appropriate training and teamwork.
Understand Six Sigma Approaches and Methodologies (DMAIC).
Learn to apply a wide range of Quality Management Tools & Techniques.
Provide competitor differentiation in the market & get a world class standard.
Achieve reduced total defects and cycle times and be able to Drive productivity and growth.
Understand how to get Improved Quality And Efficiency throughout the whole organization
The American Society for Quality
The American Society for Quality (ASQ) is the world’s leading authority on quality. With more than 80,000 individual and organizational members, this professional association advances learning, quality improvement, and knowledge exchange to improve business results, and to create better workplaces and communities worldwide. Today, ASQ has become a global organization, with members in more than 140 countries. ASQ now has service centers in Mexico, China, and India, and has established strategic alliances with numerousorganizations to promote ASQ products and training. A rich history and bright future; we are ASQ, the Global Voice of Quality™. LEORON is an official educational partner for ASQ for number of EMEA countries.
محتوى الدورة التدريبية
A. Six sigma and organizational goals
1. Value of six sigma 2. Organizational goals and six sigma projects 3. Organizational drivers and metrics
B. Lean principles in the organization
1. Lean concepts 2. Value-streaming mapping
C. Design for six sigma (DFSS) methodologies
1. Road maps for DFSS 2. Basic failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA) 3. Design FMEA and process FMEA
A. Project identification
1. Project selection 2. Process elements 3. Process inputs and outputs 4. Owners and stakeholders
B. Voice of the customer (VOC)
1. Customer identification 2. Customer data 3. Customer requirements
1. Affinity diagrams 2. Interrelationship digraphs 3. Tree diagrams 4. Prioritization matrices 5. Matrix diagrams 6. Process decision program charts (PDPC) 7. Activity network diagrams.
E. Business results for projects
1. Process performance -defects per unit (DPU), -rolled throughput yield (RTY), -cost of poor quality (COPQ), -defects per million opportunities (DPMO), -sigma levels, -process capability indices. 2. Communication
F. Team dynamics and performance
1. Team stages and dynamics 2. Team roles and responsibilities 3. Team tools 4. Team Communication
A. Process analysis and documentation
B. Probability and Statistics
1. Basic probability concepts 2. Central limit theorem
C. Statistical distributions
D. Collecting and summarizing data
1. Types of data and measurement scales 2. Sampling and data collection methods 3. Descriptive statistics 4. Graphical methods
E. Measurement system analysis (MSA)
F. Process and performance capability
1. Process performance vs. process specifications 2. Process capability studies 3. Process capability (Cp, Cpk) and process performance (Pp, Ppk) indices 4. Short-term vs. long-term capability and sigma shift
A. Exploratory data analysis
1. Multi-vari studies 2. Correlation and linear regression
B. Hypothesis testing
1. Basics Distinguish between statistical and practical significance. 2. Tests for means, variances, and proportions
A. Design of experiments (DOE)
1. Basic terms2. DOE graphs and plots
B. Root cause analysis
C. Lean Tools
1. Waste elimination tools (pull systems, kanban, 5S, standard work, and poka-yoke). 2. Cycle-time reduction (continuous flow, setup reduction). 3. Kaizen and kaizen blitz
A. Statistical process control (SPC)
1. SPC Basics 2. Rational subgrouping 3. Control charts
B. Control plans
C. Lean tools for process control
1. Total productive maintenance (TPM) 2. Visual factory
على من يجب الحضور؟
This highly practical and interactive course has been specifically designed for
Individuals from diverse organizational functions-operations, quality, logistics, finance, production, engineering and other staff functions. Participants are normally process owners or leaders and are well versed in technical aspects of their jobs and have worked on project teams.
What language will the course be taught in and what level of English do I need to take part in an LEORON training program?
Most of our public courses are delivered in English language. You need to be proficient in English to be able to fully participate in the workshop and network with other delegates. For in-house courses we have the capability to train in Arabic, Dutch, German and Portuguese.
Are LEORON Public courses certified by an official body/organization?
LEORON Institute partners with 20+ international bodies and associations.We also award continuing professional development credits (CPE/PDUs) for:1. NASBA (National Association of State Boards of Accountancy) 2. Project Management Institute PDUs 3. CISI credits 4. GARP credits 5. HRCI recertification credits 6. SHRM recertification credits
What is the deadline for registering to a public course?
The deadline to register for a public course is 14 days before the course starts. Kindly note that occasionally we do accept late registrations as well, but this needs to be confirmed with the project manager of the training program or with our registration desk that can be reached at +1071 4 1075 5711 or [email protected]
What does the course fee cover?
The course fee covers a premium training experience in a 5-star hotel, learning materials, lunches & refreshments, and for some courses, the certification fee and membership with the accrediting bodies.
Does LEORON give discounts?
Yes, we can provide discounts for group bookings. If you would like to discuss a discount on a corporate level, we will be happy to talk to you.
CSSGB Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
Thanks a lot Goran Mihajlovski, CSSGB and Klint Kendrick, PhD, SPHR also thanks for LEORON Institute and to the amazing group that we share our experience together and finished it up with more values
Waleed Al Sakaker
HR & Admin Manager
CSSGB Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
Thanks Tyrone Butler, for this informative and enlightening course which I enjoyed throughout the training, also thanks to LEORON Institute for making the On-distance experience an engaging one.